Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Inspirational Women

What with it being International Womens day and that, are there any of the fairer sex who have truly inspired you?

I admire a few but can't say I've ever actually been inspired by any, to be honest they get right on my tits most of the time.

Actually, that old witch Sunday School teacher somebody posted about on here who seduced one of her charges inspired me to advise my Brother against sending his child to Sunday School, so there is that I suppose.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Benazir Bhutto for her bravely and leadership in one of the most conservative and backwards thinking countries.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Mrs Thatcher. What a wonderful inspirational Woman. Gave the Miners a good kicking.

Mrs Thatcher. What a wonderful inspirational Woman. Gave the Miners a good kicking.

You see, that's kind of my point.

Saint Margaret didn't inspire me to go out and kick shit out of Miners, but I did admire her for it.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Gina Miller - Fearless campaigner for social justice, and has paid for heavy price for it

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Eugenie Bouchard. Amazing tennis player.

Sure, she doesn't win much....but she really tries hard and if you say anything bad about her I will find you.

Just thought of another one who Inspires me tbf.

Miranda Hart, I am always inspired to turn the TV over when her boat appears on my screen.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Kay Burley

If she can pursue a career in journalism and be respected in that field then anyone can achieve anything, regardless of ability or talent.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here