Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton And Hove Albion Plotting A Move For 23 Y/O League One Midfielder.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
He stood out before he got injured against Citeh. Seems like this one has real legs and we were seriously interested in January. If he is on a free it's a no-brainer really.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8370986 said:
Strange article as it completely brushes over the fact we could still go down this year. Let's not count our chickens etc.

Goes to show that outside of our bubble most people think we're safe.

Interesting that Celtic are also in for him. It a simple decision of Premier League v Monkey Tennis League + 2 games in the Champions League

Hmm..

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
They will probably want Walton as part exhange if they do I hope we have a good sign on fee if they then sell him later.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They will probably want Walton as part exhange if they do I hope we have a good sign on fee if they then sell him later.

Powell is out of contract is the summer so as long as he doesn’t pen a deal with Wigan they won’ t be in any position to barter Walton for him

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can see him taking Hemed's place in the squad, AND he'll count as one of the minimum 8 homegrown players. Me likey.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I can see him taking Hemed's place in the squad, AND he'll count as one of the minimum 8 homegrown players. Me likey.
I think Ulloa will take Hemed's place, and Powell would replace Baldock.

We're surely unlikely to have 5 strikers in the squad next year - Ulloa, Locadia and Murray + Powell, who could also fit into midfield, seems ideal.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think Ulloa will take Hemed's place, and Powell would replace Baldock.

We're surely unlikely to have 5 strikers in the squad next year - Ulloa, Locadia and Murray + Powell, who could also fit into midfield, seems ideal.

Locadia can also play wide or in midfield at a push.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Absolutely YES. Cracking player. Hopefully we can get the business done early so can have a full pre-season

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I would be happy if we signed him as competition for Gross and could perhaps offer Hemed and/or Baldock in part ex. That would suit both clubs.

I heard from an ex-player who knew an ex-ref in The Martlets in Burgess Hill that this signing is to satisfy egos . Does anyone know how to make a jus for pan fried duck breast?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Not at all funny as they would say on your school report must try harder.

I have every right to express where I went, what I know, what I have heard and what I intend to cook. I am not sure what you mean about reports and schools. I suspect most of us know I went to Archbishop Loggerheads in Tooting and suffered a thrashing most days by cane and by scrabble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here