Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton Ticket - Not Yet Arrived

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Purchased an Everton ticket last week - not arrived yet

Anyone else who bought one last week got theirs yet?

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
Mine still hasn’t arrived in NW London, anyone have any ideas on what to do? I definitely don’t have time to get down to the AMEX before Sat.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Same here. Ordered last Wednesday and, having checked with club, apparently sent last Thursday 1st (during snow!).

Have agreed with them, if it doesn't arrive in today's/tomorrow's post, that they will arrange for Everton to reprint and we will pick up on day at Goodison.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Dont you normally collect from the TO when brought in the resale, I always have done.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Dont you normally collect from the TO when brought in the resale, I always have done.

Surely that depends when you bought? 10 days before game is plenty of time to post. 2 days before-not. And like others, I live nowhere near Amex.

In any event email confirmation said posting and club confirmed they were posted.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Surely that depends when you bought? 10 days before game is plenty of time to post. 2 days before-not. And like others, I live nowhere near Amex.

In any event email confirmation said posting and club confirmed they were posted.

No I dont blame you, I thought maybe they could be collection. I wasnt suggesting it was your fault for not doing so.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Mine was purchased on Wednesday last week and live nowhere near Amex either

Obviously not just my ticket that has still not arrived

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Mine was purchased on Wednesday last week and live nowhere near Amex either

Obviously not just my ticket that has still not arrived

As I said above, if it doesn’t arrive in post tomorrow call the club (before 3pm so they get 24 hours to sort) and you will pick up from Goodison on Saturday before match..

A pain but a minor one.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
I collected a duplicate at the ground

Original ticket arrived earlier this week after paid 2 quid to post office to have an unknown piece of mail with no postage on it delivered

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
I collected a duplicate at the ground

Original ticket arrived earlier this week after paid 2 quid to post office to have an unknown piece of mail with no postage on it delivered

Exactly the same for me - for two separate envelopes with late purchases for my lads,
Wife was excited as she thought that they would be over-size Mothers Day cards with standard stamp (the usual cause of these underpayments!).
Still the 'dupes' collection has never let me down, once you know where to go. Couldn't miss it at Goodison.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Underpayment card arrived for me today, a week after the game! Nice work Albion/Post Office!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here