Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many Albion boys will play in World Cup

Oct 25, 2003
1, maybe 2 of those will (Ryan and Jose)

Dunk won’t I don’t think, Pascal no chance and Ezequiel is an Italian international and they didn’t qualify

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
1, maybe 2 of those will (Ryan and Jose)

Dunk won’t I don’t think, Pascal no chance and Ezequiel is an Italian international and they didn’t qualify

Oh bugger, I thought he had played for an under 21 team in Argentina

Oct 25, 2003
Oh bugger, I thought he had played for an under 21 team in Argentina

Maybe he’s still eligible for Argentina I’m not sure- he is Argentinian after all but he has played for the Italian national team (I think only once)

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Maybe he’s still eligible for Argentina I’m not sure- he is Argentinian after all but he has played for the Italian national team (I think only once)

He is eligible for Argentina, and their fullback options are pretty terrible so I wouldn’t be too surprised actually to see him get a call up

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
No call up for dunk or
Murray.

The burnley centre back who
Murray ruined is apparently being called up and that donkey for Everton.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
No call up for dunk or
Murray.

The burnley centre back who
Murray ruined is apparently being called up and that donkey for Everton.

Tarkowski is the name of the Burnley centre-back. He was happy to leave the Amex with a clean sheet after Murray conned the ref for a penalty but not so happy to suffer a broken hand in the same match.

Tarkowski v Murray...let's wait to see who comes out on top in April's Turf Moor return.:)

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Tarkowski is the name of the Burnley centre-back. He was happy to leave the Amex with a clean sheet after Murray conned the ref for a penalty but not so happy to suffer a broken hand in the same match.

Tarkowski v Murray...let's wait to see who comes out on top in April's Turf Moor return.:)

He ended up with a three match ban after the assault.

Donkey.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

He's the guy that elbowed Murray isn't he? Have to see if we can rile him again in the return

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here