Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team verses Everton.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As it would seem like we're beginning to look forward instead of back, which team shall we look forward with?

Or to put it another way:-

Let's separate all the right minded fans from the certifiable lunatics.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Same assuming all are fit, and Schelotto isn’t ruled out by some concussion protocol

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
suspect Murray may start getting rested before Russia soon at the request of Southgate. MY change things up in midfield as a pre-run of how a lot of european teams will play next season. Might change the keeper as Ryan is too small.

Apart from that, not losing games is getting pretty boring so I think I'll give it a miss.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Pretty sure there is a ruling on concussion (two weeks?) as remember it keeping Gayle out of a previous Newcastle game with us.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Unchanged if Schelotto is okay. And how good is our bench these days - even some of the players who can't get in the matchday squad :amex:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Have we really reached the point where absolutely no one will suggest they prefer Suttner to Bong, and why spend all that money on Locadia if he's not going to play?

I don't believe it. Someone will be along soon.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
More the question, what team will Big Sam pick to deal with one of the Division's form teams? The Turk to keep his place after scoring? Will he find a place for Rooney?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Depending on fitness, unchanged. I'd expect changes the week after for the game at United of the two.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have we really reached the point where absolutely no one will suggest they prefer Suttner to Bong, and why spend all that money on Locadia if he's not going to play?

I don't believe it. Someone will be along soon.

Scary isn't it, this is shaping up to be the most un-NSC thread ever.

As just one week ago Groß and Stephens places were at risk, hopefully someone will be along soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here