Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Completely hidden?
The plan is to build up and over the existing Archibald Leitch classic design stand, keeping the old stand in use,then demolishing said stand, and installing the lower tier.
( Same architechs and building technique used by Liverpool)

but when?

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Maybe someone told him about the rodent infestation at their training ground canteen

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I'm reading this as Lucian has all the in principle talks, gets contract, agreement on backroom staff etc 90% sorted, then he goes to selhurst and meets parish and the combination of those two things is so disturbing he doesn't just turn down the job but decides he needs a few months to get over it

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No ****ing way! Just no way!!!!!!!!!

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
3130D270-318D-4E82-8FB6-64451A19E433.jpeg

It’s destined to be. The face of Crystal Palace.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I'm reading this as Lucian has all the in principle talks, gets contract, agreement on backroom staff etc 90% sorted, then he goes to selhurst and meets parish and the combination of those two things is so disturbing he doesn't just turn down the job but decides he needs a few months to get over it

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yesterday was a good day re-signing Welbeck and moving Propper on, and today has been good too with news Spurs aren't pursuing Potter while Palace won't get Favre.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Deary me.

When you’ve got a dozen players out of contract, you really need a manager in place to let the board know which ones they want to keep. The good ones may well be long gone with the bad ones remaining on shiny new long term contracts by the time the 5th choice manager takes up their role.

What a mess.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Deary me.

When you’ve got a dozen players out of contract, you really need a manager in place to let the board know which ones they want to keep. The good ones may well be long gone with the bad ones remaining on shiny new long term contracts by the time the 5th choice manager takes up their role.

What a mess.

yeah.

it's never easy, is it? :ffsparr:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here