New Stadium stalled?
Run out of cash?

Not looking good, is it?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
IMG_4321.JPG

My 36 year old Son's Birthday Card, he's the Palace supporting one!

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Great bounce to try to entice the palace nomarks out of hiding. Hilarious to go back and read their garbage again. Oh dear; not going too well is it?

Not sure your ploy will work though; the palace that previously spent their lives on here telling us what a great club / atmosphere / support / chairman etc they had have run for the hills!

Every day, a little bit more of CPFC2010 dies!

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Great bounce to try to entice the palace nomarks out of hiding. Hilarious to go back and read their garbage again. Oh dear; not going too well is it?

Not sure your ploy will work though; the palace that previously spent their lives on here telling us what a great club / atmosphere / support / chairman etc they had have run for the hills!

Every day, a little bit more of CPFC2010 heads towards administration!

Corrected for you

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Every day, a little bit more of CPFC2010 dies!

They'll be here to congratulate us on the seven point gap after tomorrow's game surely?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A friend of mine (yes he’s Palace) said after the last home game against Wolves that he truly feared for his safety trying to get a drink and have a whizz during half time in the AW stand. He reckons there is a truly dreadful accident waiting to happen there. The last time I was in there was the 5-0 so I don’t know but he was adamant that he would never go back to that part of the ground or maybe anypart tbh.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I fear now for our annual "having to wear the opposition colours" for whoever the loser is bet I have with my dear Son. I really don't want to parade around West Sussex in a Palace shirt for a day can we please get our mojo back in time for March!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It would seem that the chaps from Croydon are particularly concerned that little old Brighton may just beat them yet again, they fear their inability to beat us may be their undoing, let's hope! One even saying he's rather beat Brighton and go down, t**t.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It would seem that the chaps from Croydon are particularly concerned that little old Brighton may just beat them yet again, they fear their inability to beat us may be their undoing, let's hope! One even saying he's rather beat Brighton and go down, t**t.

After reading the confidence on here I’d say that’s a forgone conclusion . Get to 40 points and relax , wether we beat you or not .

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
After reading the confidence on here I’d say that’s a forgone conclusion . Get to 40 points and relax , wether we beat you or not .

5 minutes to respond to a post about Palace on this site.

Do you monitor the board continually through the day or something?

Seriously, you need help.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

How's the new stand looking?

Construction started 15 months ago, so it must be taking shape now.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
What seems crazy about their new stand is that when they start to build it the chances are the H&S Executive will have already shut down the Waites disgrace (something they should've done years ago actually) or will be in the process of doing so meaning that Shithurst will be a two ended stadium with a capacity of what...15,000 at a push?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It's unreal that they wouldn't do the Arthur Waite Stand first, it's a death trap

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Every time they are asked how things are coming along with their "ground improvements" they all scuttle away back down the hole. Bless 'em.

Ol' disney has got them swallowing any old crap these days.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Every time they are asked how things are coming along with their "ground improvements" they all scuttle away back down the hole. Bless 'em.

Ol' disney has got them swallowing any old crap these days.

I'll keep asking now.
If we were to win next Saturday, we're unlikely to see then again till the closed season

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
How's the new stand looking?

Construction started 15 months ago, so it must be taking shape now.

Wanna know a funny thing, my daughter "checked in" on facebook when we were there in December and a photo comes up of the new stadium, so it is there we just cant see it, bit like cloaking technology.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here