Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace beamback

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Looks like there's going to be a large amount of unhappy fans that couldn't bag tickets, what's the chances the club will put a beamback on?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I don't think so as one stipulation is that both clubs have to agree on it.
Can't expect those tossers to do anything gentlemanly like that.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Would be a great idea - see the game, drink in hand (they allow drinks in the seats for beambacks, right?) and no homophobia.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't think so as one stipulation is that both clubs have to agree on it.
Can't expect those tossers to do anything gentlemanly like that.

Maybe we should all turn up at Selhurst, scarves round our faces and barge past their stewards then?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
You ever tried buying a beer in the ESL or WSL? Queues are so shit you'd miss the beamback.

The beamback for the Brentford game last season, in the Heineken lounge was brilliant. Especially when Hemed got the equaliser. The whole lounge went ballistic.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
The beamback for the Brentford game last season, in the Heineken lounge was brilliant. Especially when Hemed got the equaliser. The whole lounge went ballistic.

That was superb. Better still because quite a few had downed their pints and left after the Brentford 'winner' that ended up rushing back in.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This! Just put it on the tvs in concourse don't bother with the pitch stuff

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

I went to the toilet when Brentford scored and someone came in and said the ref had blown for full time....I walked out and we were still playing, just in time to see Hemed nod the ball home!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I went to the toilet when Brentford scored and someone came in and said the ref had blown for full time....I walked out and we were still playing, just in time to see Hemed nod the ball home!

There were a few rushing back into the lounge, from the toilets as that built up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here