Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Any decent train options for Burnley away?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Won’t get much cheaper than it is now so act quickly. A few trains still available as Advance but these will go. Getting 9-00 from Euston and 18-15 return.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
For me and my son I’ve bought a super off peak travel card to get from Lewes to Euston for £21.75. And then a ticket from Euston to Burnley for £43.95 for both so about £66 for the 2 of us.

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Mine was around 35 return (with railcard) when bought a few weeks ago. Leaving on 8:33 i think. May be options to split preston then onwards but didnt appear to be when I looked

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Thanks all. Managed to avoid driving to any northern away games this season, but this looks like being the first. Tried splitting via Manchester and looks like a similar price. Will have a look at the Preston option.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Falmer Flutter [emoji767 said:
;8368213]Thanks all. Managed to avoid driving to any northern away games this season, but this looks like being the first. Tried splitting via Manchester and looks like a similar price. Will have a look at the Preston option.

I’m going up from Hastings via Manchester and return via Preston. £56.75 without a railcard was about as cheap as I could find.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good news, a 50th birthday party to attend so can thankfully miss this awful away game

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
There's no decent train options. Unfortunately all of them end up with you being in Burnley.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Plenty of decent trains for me - but will the ticket sales get down to my lowly rung of Amex purchase history? Last time I went to Burnley, there were only a few hundred in our end, I don't suppose that will be the case this time.....

Jul 7, 2003
Booked to fly up from Southampton to Manchester as soon as the fixtures were confirmed. Was cheaper than the train and get to leave home later and also gets me home much earlier.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here