Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket renewal packs...

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Anybody who pays by direct debit had theirs arrive in the post yet? Supposed to have happened by the end of last month according to Albion's email.

I know in theory that if you have a DD set-up then it's automatic renewal - but that always makes me twitchy..... :ascarf:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Anybody who pays by direct debit had theirs arrive in the post yet? Supposed to have happened by the end of last month according to Albion's email.

I know in theory that if you have a DD set-up then it's automatic renewal - but that always makes me twitchy..... :ascarf:

Yep got mine last week

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

It's a flimsy bit of cardboard with a short note inside that doesn't tell you anything you don't already know, wouldn't get too excited or worried waiting for it :shrug:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's a flimsy bit of cardboard with a short note inside that doesn't tell you anything you don't already know, wouldn't get too excited or worried waiting for it :shrug:

It's a bit of mess really. Chairman's letter tucked away on one of the side flaps and a random series of player graphics splattered across the rest of it. Might just about have worked as a set of postcards, with the Chairman's letter kept separate and prominent, but hard to see what the club were aiming for with this poor attempt at 'edgy' packaging.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
It's a bit of mess really. Chairman's letter tucked away on one of the side flaps and a random series of player graphics splattered across the rest of it. Might just about have worked as a set of postcards, with the Chairman's letter kept separate and prominent, but hard to see what the club were aiming for with this poor attempt at 'edgy' packaging.
crikey what are you actually expecting then ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A bog standard letter like we got in previous years? :shrug:

This. Somewhere, a group of design consultants are high-fiving each other on the design of the 'wacky' and 'cutting edge' Albion 'renewal packs'.

I don't need a 'renewal pack'. A simple email confirming ST has been renewed and the amount of the DD would have been enough. Incidentally have only received one for junior, not one for me anyway. :shrug:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
This. Somewhere, a group of design consultants are high-fiving each other on the design of the 'wacky' and 'cutting edge' Albion 'renewal packs'.

I don't need a 'renewal pack'. A simple email confirming ST has been renewed and the amount of the DD would have been enough. Incidentally have only received one for junior, not one for me anyway. :shrug:

I liked it personally, But agreed digital communications seems to make sense, suggest it to Barber I'm sure a lovely PDF could be created instead.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Read an email a while back about something, I assume I just let the DD continue. Not had any post, don't really want any. Nothing to do really....just carry on :shrug:

What gives?

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I got mine yesterday, wasn't expecting anything seeing as already had the email, not happy that Bong isn't on the montage-mess.

Seriously not happy that the sticker seal had split seeing as the letter contained personal bank stuff

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I got mine yesterday, wasn't expecting anything seeing as already had the email, not happy that Bong isn't on the montage-mess.

Seriously not happy that the sticker seal had split seeing as the letter contained personal bank stuff

Yes, that too........

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here