Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Morgan speaks about his deep connection with BHA

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
There's a number of threads complaining about some loveless blabbermouthed whinger sat near one of us in the Amex, and I bet if we became his number 1 team that he would be one of them, as an opinionated know-it-all enveloped in dull disdain.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Piers not very sure on the journey times or distance to Falmer. The Amex is c12 miles away from Newick. Not 3.

kennyb

May 23, 2004
I totally disagree Piers is one of the most honest,genuine people on TV he says it how it is.

Mind you if he did change allegiances the morning banter on GMB could be lively with his co presenter being Palarse fan !

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
"I love the people of Brighton!!"

Brought up in Sussex, born in a one way street more than likely, given no one is returning the compliments you buffoon.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Susanna Ried forever the journalist saw a point many would have missed

"I live less then 3 miles from the ground!"

"So how come you support Arsenal?"

Pier never one to dodge a question answered it straight on and hit it for 6 just like he'll be doing this coming cricket season.

"NO, Arsenal are my team!"

Simple, efficient and to the truth, day time TV's gain is british journalism loss.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Slagging off Arsenal performance with no real credit to us
Don't want that **** anywhere near us to be honest. Soon as we have a bad spell he'll be all over twitter saying CH needs to go, players are useless etc

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I totally disagree Piers is one of the most honest,genuine people on TV

Agree with all of the above except with one small addition of the word 'that' coming between 'disagree' and 'Piers'.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here