Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Italian politics

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I'll stick with my original opinion that the first post was "pretty low"... this post, on the other hand, is just a bit mental.

I'm glad you don't actually seem to like football, I'd hate to risk bumping into you at the Amex.

Relax, I’m not even a Brighton fan.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Must admit,I was quite surprised to see this lot getting involved.

yes seems like system addictally people like this are becoming involved

Five Star were part of the one the greatest Saturday morning TV moments................ever.

A harsh analysis by the caller Eliot Fletcher, but fair.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Well when whoever is in charge, nothing actually changes much then it's democracy by name but not in reality. I suppose I feel like a lot of people in that my vote is pretty meaningless these days. A combination of a terrible voting system and awful politicians. I've not felt as disenfranchised from politics ever.

My point was just that in Italy that's out in the open, here not so much.

There have been enormous changes to our society brought by parliamentary democracy in the last 20 years alone. Labour gave us mass immigration and the introduction of an internal marketplace to public services. The Tories have continued with that free market and given us a referendum that is taking us out of the EU. To say nothing changes just isn’t true. Your vote is anything but meaningless but you have to realize that you are part of a community and your views are no more (or less) important than anyone else’s and therefore you may find that the views of your neighbours outnumber yours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here