Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Franchise CP2010FC vs Manchester United

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone tuning in for this? Should be a home win in my opinion looking at the palace squad, especially as Man Utd have a few injuries. Let’s hope the underdogs from Salford proveil though, as 2010 sit just 7 points behind BHAFC.

This fixture always brings about memories of that Eric Cantona Kung fu kick on that Crystal Palace (what the franchise used to be called) fan in the Man United end of the stadium. Let’s hope for no repeats tonight as this fixture has been marred in recent years by some 14 yr olds in black uniform throwing their pocket money at the then England captain :tosser:

Look forward to a good game :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh god yes. Obviously want Utd to win, but thanks to yesterday I'll cope fine even if Palace win.

Palace clear favourites imo so expecting a routine home win at fortress Selhurst. Symbolised by this giant penis display in crayon.

FCF330DB-BC5D-4105-B9AD-D951A2FF94F0.jpeg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully the only comedy show on tonight

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Bit disappointed our game wasn't mentioned in the build up. 'super sunday analysis coming up after the break', followed by 20 odd minutes talking about chelsea :shrug:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Tuned in to the Muppet show

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sussex By The Sea v Glad All Over.

My god we are truly blessed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Permission to say cock

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Jammy deflection

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Mishit deflected shot and the franchise goal music is in full flow. Surprised at the sound though, all you can hear is Man Utd fans despite the strategically placed microphone by the hooded kids..?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here