Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Ultras (Secret Plans)

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
So what will the Ultras have planned for us next month?

Here are some thoughts:

• Instead of the rhythmic drumming. A jazz mix on the drum ‘boom tish tish’ and a harmonious rendition of ‘Mack the Knife’?

• The team coach decorated and then coloured in. But will it be ours or theirs?

• Instead of the bouncing perhaps some Flatley-esque Irish jigging?

• A big cloth rolled out with a ‘Muriel’ of Damien ‘Damo’ Delaney stating he was just too good for Harry Kane?

• With Pyros banned perhaps some smoke signals from behind Sainsbury’s using an old Commanche phrasebook telling us how devilish they are?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think you're over thinking it. It will be a deluge of vile homophobic abuse, with an unhealthy smattering of pyros. Simples .... because they are.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Seeing as we could be safe by then and they could be floundering, I don't think there's anything they could do that would stop my enjoyment of the situation! (subject to positive results beforehand)..

This one of a couple of MASSIVE Bell Ends will live long in the memory.

Crystal_Palaces_Holmesdale_Stand_5.jpg

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
This lot have got some real issues. Two-bobbery of the highest order. "Ultra" knobs, loathed by most fans, including their own, unreadable germanic banners, ridiculous pyro antics, that utterly shite chant they think is epic. I could go on but we all know the long list of laughables. Sorry forgot to mention possibly the most odious chairman since Mao.
I genuinely feel sorry for uncle Woy, he doesn't deserve this shower of shit. I think it is time for Pikey FC to put a few wrongs right and bring back the only manager that can really pull off the delusional antics of their own little fantasy football Narnia. PARDEW, come back, all is forgiven.

So looking forward to stuffing them next month. And yes, I think they will up the ante with another laughable stunt when we play them. I can't think what it could be though, i'd have to sniff glue for an hour or so just to get on their wavelength. :wanker:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Won't they be too busy with last min revision for their GCSE's?

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008

View attachment 94861

This should read “forever sh!thouse”

forgot to mention possibly the most odious chairman since Mao.

:lolol:

It'll be some enormous banner stating how the fact they have been in the PL for 5 years means they are better than us.

Guaranteed.

Definitely this one. Something along the lines of "BHA = forever in our shadow". But of course judging from the photo above, it's hard not to be in the shadow of a looming 100ft bellend.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
How good will it be if we relegate them that day.

Amazing. But impossible, sadly.

Palace have 27 points now. Even if they get zero more before our game, and we beat them too, they still have 4 more games to take them to a potential 39 points.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
This lot have got some real issues. Two-bobbery of the highest order. "Ultra" knobs, loathed by most fans, including their own, unreadable germanic banners, ridiculous pyro antics, that utterly shite chant they think is epic. I could go on but we all know the long list of laughables. Sorry forgot to mention possibly the most odious chairman since Mao.
I genuinely feel sorry for uncle Woy, he doesn't deserve this shower of shit. I think it is time for Pikey FC to put a few wrongs right and bring back the only manager that can really pull off the delusional antics of their own little fantasy football Narnia. PARDEW, come back, all is forgiven.

So looking forward to stuffing them next month. And yes, I think they will up the ante with another laughable stunt when we play them. I can't think what it could be though, i'd have to sniff glue for an hour or so just to get on their wavelength. :wanker:

To get on their wavelength, it’s the full frontal lobotomy that’s required, I’m afraid.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
We could take our own banner

‘You sold him, We bought him’

11 goals’( or however many he has by then)

That’s what makes Murray Mint!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
:lolol:

Definitely this one. Something along the lines of "BHA = forever in our shadow". But of course judging from the photo above, it's hard not to be in the shadow of a looming 100ft bellend.

Coincidentally, “giant looming bellend” is one of Steve Parish’s many nicknames.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Palace have 27 points now. Even if they get zero more before our game, and we beat them too, they still have 4 more games to take them to a potential 39 points.
Spoil sport!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008

Think you forgot about the teams around them no? If the others draw or win lots of games between now and our game they could be struggling

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

View attachment 94861

Thanks for posting that, I'd forgotten how bad it was.

I actually have a small modicum of respect for them for trying to create noise. Everything else though, is SO bad. Just look at that display, look at it for crying out loud!

A teenager could design something better on their phone these days. Just shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here