Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bong, Gross and Murray...

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Murray is the calmest striker in the PL. Not the best nor the quickest but he never snatches at chances and he doesn't miss many if the opportunity arises. I ain't his biggest fan but I said at the beginning of the season. If you create for our strikers they will score them quite simply because they don't miss many opportunities which come their way and we are doing exactly that now ''creating chances''

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Garth Crooks includes this in his write-up of Dunk;

And why don’t Brighton fans chant manager Chris Hughton's name? "Chrissy Hughton's blue-and-white army" will do.

???

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Garth Crooks includes this in his write-up of Dunk;

???

That's a bit odd as I know that we do

However I think him and Chris are friends (They were sharing a few drinks in the directors lounge at Charlton a couple of years back) so maybe this is something that is perceived by Chris as he doesn't hear them often?

Or, it could be a bloke thinking his mate needs more credit

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
One of my favourite Murray moves is receiving the ball with his back to the opposition goal and winning a free-kick as the defender behind clatters him. He did one in added time yesterday that was just what was needed to run the clock down. He's the master at that...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here