Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Brighton Fans TV

0 Not allowed!
    Now firstly I have no idea whatsoever of how to even begin to start one up so rest easy , but after spending most of Sunday night in absolute fits of laughter watching Arsenal TV every now and then you would get a decent honest view of what exactly happened in the game , seeing stuff written by people that were not in attendance is a waste of time and although we have the very good Albion Roar Iím wondering is it time for our own channel ? Iím sorry if this offends the pedantically minded btw .
    Seagulls be thou the rainbow in the storms of life ,the evening beam that smiles the clouds away ,and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray .

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

14 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Taybha View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Now firstly I have no idea whatsoever of how to even begin to start one up so rest easy , but after spending most of Sunday night in absolute fits of laughter watching Arsenal TV every now and then you would get a decent honest view of what exactly happened in the game , seeing stuff written by people that were not in attendance is a waste of time and although we have the very good Albion Roar I’m wondering is it time for our own channel ? I’m sorry if this offends the pedantically minded btw .
      You'd need to set it up outside the ground from about 75mins to catch most fans though
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Think it would be funny if we did have one .West ham tv was funny as well after we beat them at there place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 Not allowed!
      Please god no !

There are enough clowns on here already, exposing them to the world via a TV channel wouldnít be a good idea

Fresh Nappies wanted, CASH WAITING!

6 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bladders View Post
      Please god no !

There are enough clowns on here already, exposing them to the world via a TV channel wouldn’t be a good idea

This. What is the point of those fans TV things? They are nothing but click bait for rival fans when one disappointing result turns half your support into a total dickhead. I hope Palace get one sorted soon.
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.

8 Not allowed!
      It would only be worth watching if BG had a regular slot on it.

Actually hope there is never a Brighton Fans TV youtube channel as the whole point of these channels is get viewing numbers on youtube so they earn advertising money. You don't get high viewing numbers by have sensible people giving interesting points. You get high viewing figures by having idiots ranting so fans of other teams can watch and laugh at them.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Springal View Post
      You'd need to set it up outside the ground from about 75mins to catch most fans though
      Brighton fans tv, can I have your thoughts on the game

Sorry, train/park&ride/car to catch

6 Not allowed!
      The Arsenal and WHU ones are a national laughing stock, as was the MK Dons one. Why set ourselves up for the same?

1 Not allowed!
      Apparently, ArsenalFansTV is pulling in over £400k in advertising revenue a year, and that's just from YouTube!

The more ridiculous the people on them, the more money they make. Basically clickbait, but I wouldn't hold that against them!

5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
      This. What is the point of those fans TV things? They are nothing but click bait for rival fans when one disappointing result turns half your support into a total dickhead. I hope Palace get one sorted soon.
      It's a business/revenue stream that allowed Robbie Lyle of ArsenalTV to bin off his day job and spend his days devoted to his football club as his own boss while the majority of us mugs continue to clock on and off, working for the man. Say what you like about it, but...