Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] BHA - We belong where we are and we are where we belong!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Why not?! (A win against United in the cup) They have every reason to fear us now. We came close last time up there and we're undoubtably better and playing with much more confidence and swagger now!

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
We’ll be playing with a different set of players in the cup but we should still have a bloody good go and be in a confident mood.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We’ll be playing with a different set of players in the cup but we should still have a bloody good go and be in a confident mood.

Yeah it'll me nice for Locadia to get a game.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
At what point would our strongest 11 start in the cup?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
At what point would our strongest 11 start in the cup?

While I know it will not happen, if we get a result next week and in effect be safe, I would like to see us go all out for a cup win. If we make the final and are mathematically safe we may see the strongest 11 start. Though by that point it would be harsh on the players that had got us there.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
While I know it will not happen, if we get a result next week and in effect be safe, I would like to see us go all out for a cup win. If we make the final and are mathematically safe we may see the strongest 11 start. Though by that point it would be harsh on the players that had got us there.

Yes, assuming we stay up (and I'm now getting reasonably confident about that) the club should go all out to win the FA Cup. Not only for the prestige of winning something, but for the place in the Europa League (if that's what it's called these days) which would vastly improve our options in the summer transfer window.
Great ground, state of the art training facilities, a lovely part of the country to live in, PL football, plus playing in European competitions - suddenly we become an enormously attractive proposition for ambitious aspiring players.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here