Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Quotes from todays game

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Lewis Dunk talking to MOTD2..."Now I'm on minus three goals so I'm on the right track". :lolol:

David Pleat commentating on Radio 5 Live..."Brighton are being forced so deep they will be in Hove in a minute". :lolol:

Any other quotes that tickled you today?

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Lewis Dunk talking to MOTD2..."Now I'm on minus three goals so I'm on the right track". :lolol:

David Pleat commentating on Radio 5 Live..."Brighton are being forced so deep they will be in Hove in a minute". :lolol:

Like it. Lewis is a legend!

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
1 hour ago
bbc jumping on Kolasinac for doing nothing wrong but they overlook spurs cheating again and again and again the brighton fans were a disgrace today

just seen this on bbc web page, assuredly from a goon, we were apparantly a disgrace:tosser:

Lush

Mods' Pet
Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 17.49.24.png

D

Deleted member 2719

Dunky must have been reading my posts again.

Top lad and has his discipline under control.

Dunkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Such composure from him.

He may even get a positive goal difference yet this year!!

fabbb

Jun 23, 2013
Loved the Arsenal fan singing- we are, we are, we are staying up [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I will paraphrase, but Liam Rosenior said something like this on radio 5 Live about CH:

He is so hard working and such a calming influence. He has got everybody working together and today is the culmination of all that hard work. He deserves every success that comes his way and I have no doubt that he/we will continue onto greater things.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Wenger, initially at least, did not look like a man under pressure at the Amex as he warmly embraced Brighton counterpart Chris Hughton and shared a joke with a photographer.

However, by early in the second half with his side 2-1 down his mood darkened and he nervously pulled apart a coffee stirrer as he sat on the bench.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The top-rated BBC website comment on the game:

"I normally support the underdog in matches but on this occasion I'm glad to see Brighton come out the victors."

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
You what?

you couldn't make it up could you, i don't have a clue why they reckon we were a disgrace. Still we did dare get behind our team, we did decide to encourage our team, and we did recognise that our manager does a great job. if that's being a disgrace then i'm amazed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here