Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Poor old Arsenal.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
They were very poor. Very poor. We ripped them apart for ages in the first half. And when we sat back and defended for the last 30, they didn't make one decent chance at all. People on here said they were there for the taking, and most of us weren't sure about that. But they were pathetic.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How are we a Yo-Yo club if it is our first ever season in the Premier League ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
That young man is a credit to his club, I'm pretty sure Ladbrokes won't be renewing their sponsorship for Arsenal Fans TV .

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Can I just say that it just confirms that Arsenal fans are *****. Blud

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
" WHO THE **** ARE BRIGHTON FAM BLUD "

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Hilarious! It seems they think they have a divine right to be in the top 4 and need to just turn up and teams like us will roll over. Completely out of touch with reality. Wake up gooners “fans” - 99% of football supporters would love to be in 6th place in the best league in the world.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
What an eloquent bunch. First bloke just shouted profanities and bollocks for ten minutes. Second bloke almost as bad. Third bloke probably now on his way to Beachy Head. They really don't know what having it rough at your football club is do they?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
There were some Arsenal fans moaning on the train home saying the game was over once they went two nil down and that the whole day had been a waste. Couldn’t help but relish in their misery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here