Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Schelotto injury

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Haven’t seen anything official but he did return to the dugout to watch the game so I guess he’s all okay.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I assume just as a precaution they took him off.

Nice to see the Spanish flair brigade in the flesh for the last 20 minutes though.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Hopefully just stunned. I saw that challenge with a bit of intent in it, shocking decision for a throw in only. Was on the field at the end to celebrate with the players so fingers crossed.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
No, it wasn't even a foul in my opinion. Just two committed players going for the ball.

I’m not sure there was intention (which is irrelevant to whether it’s a foul by the way), but he got to the ball after Schelotto and cleared him out with a challenge that left him unconscious. How is it not a foul?

Saying that, the ref also gave Stephens a yellow for one of the cleanest tackles you’re likely to see in this league, so his understanding of the rules clearly isn’t the best.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Was he knocked out as the radio said?
If so then he may be missing for next week only, they are very cautious when players lose consciousness, but as he was back on the bench watching I guess he is ok.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here