Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which of our players are most likely to be targets of other clubs?

larus

As we’re staying up I was thinking about next season :lol:.

Not saying that we’ll sell any, but who do we think could be targets from bigger clubs?

1. Dunk
2. Gross
3. Izquierdo.
4. Pröpper

I do think we will lose Dunk but hope that’s the limit. However, with the ability of the recruitment team to pluck gems for relatively small amounts of money, I’m sure we’ll be able to strengthen even more for 18/19.

*** the order is not a ranking.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I think Jose is rapidly gaining a lot of attention and plaudits. On current form, I'm not seeing many better wingers around.

larus

I think Jose is rapidly gaining a lot of attention and plaudits. On current form, I'm not seeing many better wingers around.

Yep, my view as well. He scares defenders as he’s quick and now goes outside as well as cutting in. Cracking shot on him and clever intricate play. I think the upturn in Murrays form is closely aligned to the threat Jose is now bringing.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dunk and Gross.

Dunk around £30m to Arsenal, Gross £15m to Everton

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Ryan

Arsenal may need a keeper?

If we were relegated could see all of the above going.
If we are premier league we won't lose as many to 'bigger' clubs like Sheff Wednesday.

Way too diminutive to attract any buyers. Valencia must have been rubbing their hands when they realised they could get three short people standing each others' shoulders off the wage bill

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
As we’re staying up I was thinking about next season :lol:.

Not saying that we’ll sell any, but who do we think could be targets from bigger clubs?

1. Dunk
2. Gross
3. Izquierdo.
4. Pröpper

I do think we will lose Dunk but hope that’s the limit. However, with the ability of the recruitment team to pluck gems for relatively small amounts of money, I’m sure we’ll be able to strengthen even more for 18/19.

*** the order is not a ranking.

Well Bong was targeted by someone at West Brom

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
None of them. They're all rubbish.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here