Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Darts, without the audience...?

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I do love the darts, but without the crowd inside at Minehead, it's just not right, being on telly.

Pickles

May 5, 2014

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've said it before. If alcohol was banned in the auditorium, NOBODY would actually pay money to turn up and watch darts.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
So, are you watching it on ITV 4, with a cup of tea?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've said it before. If alcohol was banned in the auditorium, NOBODY would actually pay money to turn up and watch darts.

Bollocks. Stick to subjects you know about :thumbsup: :kiss:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Better still scrap the Broadway Musical and leave the road open for traffic who pay road tax to use it and put both the musical and the darts in a hall.
You are so boring spoil some fun for 5000 residents.
I would ban cars altogether at the weekend cars kill.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bollocks. Stick to subjects you know about :thumbsup: :kiss:

I stand by my argument. Going to the darts is just an excuse for a monumental piss-up. Nowt wrong with that, but the darts is just going on in the background while everyone gets trolleyed :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I stand by my argument. Going to the darts is just an excuse for a monumental piss-up. Nowt wrong with that, but the darts is just going on in the background while everyone gets trolleyed :lolol:

Having been to the darts at BC, I would say you're correct. It's a bit like going to the dogs, some are there for the actual sport, most just use it as a backdrop for getting royally pissed. Long may it be so.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Having been to the darts at BC, I would say you're correct. It's a bit like going to the dogs, some are there for the actual sport, most just use it as a backdrop for getting royally pissed. Long may it be so.

Exactly.

If all you could have in your seats there was was a choice of tea, coffee, Diet Coke and Ginger Beer, the place would be practically deserted.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Exactly.

If all you could have in your seats there was was a choice of tea, coffee, Diet Coke and Ginger Beer, the place would be practically deserted.

Haha, can you imagine. Apart from Oktoberfest in Düsseldorf I honestly can't recall a time when I've so many drunk people under one roof!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here