Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] MOTD2 Tomorrow

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
So with Citeh v Chelsea tomorrow as well, how long will we get? Even the blurb on the BBC website has no mention of our match.... "Mark Chapman is joined by Jermaine Jenas and Alan Shearer to provide highlights and analysis from the big game of the day as Chelsea travel to Manchester United. There is also a round-up of every goal and major talking point from Saturday's fixtures."

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Glad you're not doing the analysis, are Chelsea playing City or United?

Took me 5 minutes to work out what the hell you were on about then! The blurb was a direct copy and paste from BBC website :lolol:

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Mark Chapman presents highlights of the day's two Premier League matches. Table-topping Manchester City take on last season's champions Chelsea, while Brighton host Arsenal. There is also a chance to see all the goals and major incidents from Saturday's games.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
End credits only.

All about Wenger.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What a joke

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Hope Man United aren't too knackered to beat Palace on Monday after playing Chelsea tomorrow. Alex Ferguson will be LIVID about the fixtures.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Don't be so precious. Brighton is not a big draw in the conscious of the whole of the UK yet.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Don't be so precious. Brighton is not a big draw in the conscious of the whole of the UK yet.
Unlikely to ever be.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
So with Citeh v Chelsea tomorrow as well, how long will we get? Even the blurb on the BBC website has no mention of our match.... "Mark Chapman is joined by Jermaine Jenas and Alan Shearer to provide highlights and analysis from the big game of the day as Chelsea travel to Manchester United. There is also a round-up of every goal and major talking point from Saturday's fixtures."

It'll go a bit like this:

Chappers: So Alan, how well do you think Brighton played today?

Shearer: Who

JJ: Alan, Brighton are wonderful, especially the defensive pairing of Dunk n Duffy, they're fabulous.

Shearer: Oh yes, I remember now, Chris Hughton is doing a wonderful job!

Chappers: Alan, you're an idiot.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It'll go a bit like this:

Chappers: So Alan, how well do you think Brighton played today?

Shearer:Who

JJ: Alan, Brighton are wonderful, especially the defensive pairing of Dunk n Duffy, theyre fabulous.

Shearer: Oh yes, I remember now, Chris Hughton is doing a wonderful job!

Chappers: Alan, you're an idiot.

I'm just an uncomfortable with the Albion love fest on there as any lack of coverage.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
So, let me get this right. Someone has posted the preview for last weeks MOTD2 and is annoyed that we are not mentioned. Classic NSC.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm just an uncomfortable with the Albion love fest on there as any lack of coverage.

JJ aside, I think the rest are out of their comfort zone, when punditing on the Albion.
The likes of Citeh and Manure have been scripted for years, nothing really changes there, they can just add the occasional 'wow word that'll fit in .
We are BHAFC, that's good enough for me, even though the coverage ain't that great, as long as we know what happens, that's just fine.

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
So, let me get this right. Someone has posted the preview for last weeks MOTD2 and is annoyed that we are not mentioned. Classic NSC.

No, not quite. I was simply wondering how much coverage people thought we might get tomorrow, and yes, it appears in error, I copied last weeks blurb.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
No, not quite. I was simply wondering how much coverage people thought we might get tomorrow, and yes, it appears in error, I copied last weeks blurb.

Depends on score. If we win or there is plenty of goals there will be lots of action. 0-1 and there will be hardly anything shown. Also depends on score in other game too of course.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here