Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Liberal SJW professor owned by smart conservative student (and Milo)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Funny and totally deserved.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Who the ****s going to watch a video from a renowned paedophile sympathiser. You might as well start posting Gary Glitter videos

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I have a lot of time for Christine H Sommers, Jordan Peterson and other academics of that ilk fighting the rampant fascism in US universities but that Milo chap is a complete arsehat.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If you don't know who Milo is:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
A former employee of Breitbart, sacked over comments regarding his views on sex with boys below the age of consent.

I'm convinced too that the reasons for his war on third-wave feminism isn't driven by anything noble but just plain old misogyny. He also finds it nigh on impossible to hide his racism. Yes, I know he has a black husband/boyfriend but every time he says anything regarding race, the overwhelming impression he gives is that he thinks white people are intellectually and morally superior.

As with fellow alt-right narcissist Farage, he's not half as clever or important as he thinks he is. News stations continue to book him because he's guaranteed to shock.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
The frightening thing about that is the underlying message is so true.

Think about the attacks on here if you are a conservative. You are naturally accused of being racist/selfish/c*nt etc.

An easy way to avoid accusations of being a racist is to not say racist things. I always find that helps.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
why would I love him?

(word from the wise: Think very, very carefully before you answer that question, VERY carefully indeed).

I always think carefully before I say anything, I don't even find it difficult.

It was tongue in cheek, because I actually think you are the kind of person whose head would explode if you listened to him.

giphy.gif

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I always think carefully before I say anything, I don't even find it difficult.

It was tongue in cheek, because I actually think you are the kind of person whose head would explode if you listened to him.

giphy.gif

You're a very silly boy. Anyway, I have no intention of ever listening to him. I hate Jews.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
An easy way to avoid accusations of being a racist is to not say racist things. I always find that helps.

Sometimes people are called racist when they have said nothing racist and aren't racist. Like in the video for example.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Sometimes people are called racist when they have said nothing racist and aren't racist. Like in the video for example.

I have sometimes said to someone "ya daft racist", most people on here would know why that's funny. The only people I believe are genuinely racist on here, that I have seen, are PPF (The artist formerly known as Das Reich) and Alfredmizen/Bushy.

As an aside, I am not a lefty. I am what I like to think of as a sensible conservative. I like tradition but feel everyone should be treated equally. Including the gays, the blacks and the bewildered.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

From my experience (in the wider world and on NSC) it’s usually a case of white, middle class men who hold this delusion that they can say anything they want and not get called on it. The kind of people who usually start sentences with “I’m not racist but...”

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
From my experience (in the wider world and on NSC) it’s usually a case of white, middle class men who hold this delusion that they can say anything they want and not get called on it. The kind of people who usually start sentences with “I’m not racist but...”

If you see someone say something racist call them out by all means. I'll join you.

What about those cases of people being called racist when they haven't said anything racist and arn't racist though? Happens a lot on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here