Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Izqueirdo interview

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Just seen him on soccer Saturday, what a hilarious guy! Brilliant interview and he seems very happy. Loved the part about his pet pig.
Jeff & the lads also waxing lyrical about us and our fantastic signings. Probably be the kiss of death for tomorrow now as they think we'll liklely win.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Just seen it. What a bubbly character he is. Bet the dressing room's a bit chaotic at times with him and Knockaert together.

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
He's playing so well at the moment, can't wait to see him in action again tomorrow. Whenever he gets the ball, things happen. He's pretty decent at tracking back & defending too.
Seems like a top bloke, hope he stays fit for the rest of the season.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Legend

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
How did you watch this?

Not authorized to view in this location. I've tried VPN in different countries and still get the same error.

Cheers, couldn't watch it on my phone, opened it in chrome on the laptop and it was fine. Weird :shrug:

That is class though, glad that he seems happy here now. One thing you hear all the new players say it that the group really looks after them when they arrive, I hope that never changes.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Cheers, couldn't watch it on my phone, opened it in chrome on the laptop and it was fine. Weird :shrug:

That is class though, glad that he seems happy here now. One thing you hear all the new players say it that the group really looks after them when they arrive, I hope that never changes.

Agree on that. I was previously worried that once the older characters we have like Bruno, Sidwell, Murray, Rosenior etc go that we might lose that but to be fair, all the new signings seem to buy in to that spirit we seem to have. Our recruitment department really do some excellent research on character as well as ability.

And ultimately, a lot of it comes from the manager. We really do have some great people at the club.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Probably the wrong thread, but how about this, to the tune of My Old Mans a Dustman.

His name is Izqueirdo
His best mate's Pete The Pig
And if you mention bacon, you'll get a ****ing dig
He scores them with his left foot, he scores them with his right?
And when he scores for Brighton, we sing this song all night.....

I'll get my coat.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here