Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Who is the administrator on this site?

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
Hi. I have a problem with a password reset. It recognises my email address when asked for the prompt, and says a link has been forward to you. Although, the actual link does not come through to that email address, or any other of my email addresses. Therefore, cannot get into an old username that was fine before.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Hi. I have a problem with a password reset. It recognises my email address when asked for the prompt, and says a link has been forward to you. Although, the actual link does not come through to that email address, or any other of my email addresses. Therefore, cannot get into an old username that was fine before.

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
Thank you Excile, appreciated.

Hi - I have requested a new password link for an existing username, the password request prompt on NSC indicated for me to enter my username (email address) which NSC accepted/recognised, and indicated a password link will be sent to your email box. Unfortunately it has not come through, (have tried numerous times over days). It is the correct email as NSC recognised the email, and said a new link had been sent to my email address.

The email address is receiving other email content.

I have checked spam, and filters.

At present I cannot access my original username.

If you can help would be grateful.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll take a look in a wee while.

I know Hotmail/Outlook do not deliver all of our automated emails for some reason so if your address is one of those, that could be why this has happened.

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
I'll take a look in a wee while.

I know Hotmail/Outlook do not deliver all of our automated emails for some reason so if your address is one of those, that could be why this has happened.
Hi Bozza. Thank you for your response. Yes unfortunately it is, does that mean there is no way to reinstate the original user? If a huge problem for you, not too worry.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Spam folder?

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
Spam folder?
Thanks - Drew. Yes I checked spam, and filter settings. It looks like as Bozza quoted, Hotmail/Outlook issue.

Thanks also - Exile re Bozza contact.

blueskies1

Nov 22, 2019
Private messaging

@bozza I can't seem to private message? Does my account need further validation?
Many thanks

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here