15:00 Tottenham Hotspur v Huddersfield Town home win
15:00 Watford v West Bromwich Albion away win

17:30 Liverpool v Newcastle home win

Sunday

13:30 Albion v Arsenal home win obviously
16:00 Man City v Chelsea who cares :shrug:

Monday

20:00 Crystal Palace v Man Utd away win
Pretty much agree with that, though would rather West Brom. don't get a win; that effectively means one gone, only two places to avoid.

Plus I wouldn't mind Swansea beating the team currently squatting in the Olympic Stadium - I'd like to see them in the Championship, a just return for getting a new stadium on the cheap at the taxpayers' expense, and I think we can still finish above Swansea anyway. Only downside, I suppose, is that we wouldn't get our easy six points off them next season.................

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Pretty much agree with that, though would rather West Brom. don't get a win; that effectively means one gone, only two places to avoid.

Plus I wouldn't mind Swansea beating the team currently squatting in the Olympic Stadium - I'd like to see them in the Championship, a just return for getting a new stadium on the cheap at the taxpayers' expense, and I think we can still finish above Swansea anyway. Only downside, I suppose, is that we wouldn't get our easy six points off them next season.................

Agree abour WBA. The other is better a draw as two real relegation prospects both drop 2 points

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Want West Brom to win. They have a lot to say still and can help us out. They are still going down though.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
West Ham to win. They are not going down.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Same, happier if Watford win as WBA are basically doomed if they do but not overly stressed either way. The two draws would be nice to see.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Agree abour WBA. The other is better a draw as two real relegation prospects both drop 2 points
Tactically yes - but I wasn't hoping for a defeat for Wet Sham for tactical reasons! As I said, I think we'll finish ahead of Swansea anyway, so not too bothered about them getting three points today - it won't happen very often!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Tactically yes - but I wasn't hoping for a defeat for Wet Sham for tactical reasons! As I said, I think we'll finish ahead of Swansea anyway, so not too bothered about them getting three points today - it won't happen very often!

Yes. I concur that malevolence wins over rational planning all day long :thumbsup::lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A West Brom defeat and Pardew sacking may help in West Brom's games against relegation rivals, rather than Pardew just handing all of them 3 points.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
If those results all happened, we'd be 10th, and seven points off the bottom three. Change the Burnley v Everton result to a home win and we'd be 9th! Fingers crossed.....

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
West Brom to win today and then go on a run to stay up would be amazing for us. They would have to beat Watford, Bournemouth, Swansea, Newcastle and Palace. Plus a couple of points at the big 6. Taking points off all of our other rivals and still only then getting to 37/38, but more importantly making it really difficult for Newcastle, Palace and Swansea to make the 38 point mark. Not going to happen but the longer West Brom feel alive the better for us.

Basically, if West Brom catch us we are down come what may, so we want them to win as much as possible to make it more difficult for the teams that can more easily catch us.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
West Brom to win today and then go on a run to stay up would be amazing for us. They would have to beat Watford, Bournemouth, Swansea, Newcastle and Palace. Plus a couple of points at the big 6. Taking points off all of our other rivals and still only then getting to 37/38, but more importantly making it really difficult for Newcastle, Palace and Swansea to make the 38 point mark. Not going to happen but the longer West Brom feel alive the better for us.

Basically, if West Brom catch us we are down come what may, so we want them to win as much as possible to make it more difficult for the teams that can more easily catch us.
Exactly. Some people can't see this judging by there replies.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
This weekends fixtures. Most desirable results, in my opinion, in blue

Saturday

12:30 Burnley v Everton draw, though it does not really matter

15:00 Leicester City v AFC Bournemouth home win
15:00 Southampton v Stoke City draw
15:00 Swansea City v West Ham United draw
15:00 Tottenham Hotspur v Huddersfield Town home win
15:00 Watford v West Bromwich Albion away win

17:30 Liverpool v Newcastle home win

Sunday

13:30 Albion v Arsenal home win obviously
16:00 Man City v Chelsea who cares :shrug:

Monday

20:00 Crystal Palace v Man Utd away win

Southampton and Stoke must be a draw

Hammers to win - puts the Swansea bounce to bed

Spurs to win

Baggies to win with a jammy 91st minute goal having been the worst team all over the park and still booed off

Man U win

Liverpool surely must win, but you never know, they may repeat the Newcastle cock ups of the past.

City and Chelsea - who cares.

Leicester win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

The trouble is that that winning run simply won't happen under Pardew. They need to sack him first, which probably means he has to lose today.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Southampton and Stoke must be a draw

To be honest there are positives whatever the result in this one, whoever loses is in real trouble. Both have a pretty tough run in.

Hammers to win - puts the Swansea bounce to bed

Can agree with this one however West Ham still have Southampton and Stoke to play at home, the longer they are desperate for points the better. For now anyway.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Burnley v Everton - doesn't matter
Leicester v Bournemouth - home win
Southampton v Stoke - Anything but an away win I feel.
Swansea v West Ham - Away win - Swansea in trouble would be better than having both a bit in trouble
Tottenham v Huddersfield - Home win
Watford v West Brom - Draw - Watford aren't going down, might as well make sure WB don't have a surprising revival

Liverpool v Newcastle - Home win

Sunday

Albion v Arsenal - Home win
Man City v Chelsea - Don't care

Monday
Crystal Palace v Man U - Away win

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
West Ham to win. They are not going down.
They're probably not, but more importantly Swansea losing at home will be a blow to them.

Feels weird having to explain this, but we only need to finish above 18th place, and Swansea are currently that team, so obviously we want them to lose.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
The trouble is that that winning run simply won't happen under Pardew. They need to sack him first, which probably means he has to lose today.

There is no manager in the history of football as streaky as Pardew. At Palace and Newcastle he repeatedly went on long winning runs followed by even longer losing runs, he does look a busted flush, but there is no point changing manager now. Who would go to West Brom anyway if they lost today? It could only possibly be an internal appointment, or Megson again. That is not going to change anything. So, weirdly, Pardew might be the only manager who can keep them up.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There is no manager in the history of football as streaky as Pardew. At Palace and Newcastle he repeatedly went on long winning runs followed by even longer losing runs, he does look a busted flush, but there is no point changing manager now. Who would go to West Brom anyway if they lost today? It could only possibly be an internal appointment, or Megson again. That is not going to change anything. So, weirdly, Pardew might be the only manager who can keep them up.
Perhaps you are right. I have a nagging suspicion that West Brom will continue to implode as long as Pardew is at the helm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here