Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion victory against Arsenal .....according to Paul Merson

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Kiss of death!

Actually, quite a few ex-Arsenal seem to be full of doom and gloom at the moment - so I do hope their worst fears come true on Sunday.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Ignore him, he’s clearly relapsed and been on a bender.......obviously he meant we’ll lose 1-2 and pluckly little Brighton will put up a good fight against the mighty Arsenal.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just checked the Anus website and it quotes CH as saying "You can’t under-estimate the quality they’ve got." I presume he mean's you mustn't underestimate it. Obviously you can underestimate it and if you do it would mean your game plan might not be fit for purpose.

And whoever it was who said the Anus web page is shit has actually overestimated its quality, and you can't do that.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
If you offered me a draw now, I would bite your hand off for it. We all know that if they are in the mood and fancy it, they can blow us away. Just too much class. However. just lately..........

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well I was going to have a cheeky fiver on us.

Now I will have to put my life savings on the Gooners.

Thanks for nothing Merse!

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
This is the same Merson who predicted that we’d be annihilated in every game at the start of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
If you offered me a draw now, I would bite your hand off for it. We all know that if they are in the mood and fancy it, they can blow us away. Just too much class. However. just lately..........

Agree. I’d be happy with a point. They are going to be in the mood for revenge over their critics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Just checked the Anus website and it quotes CH as saying "You can’t under-estimate the quality they’ve got." I presume he mean's you mustn't underestimate it. Obviously you can underestimate it and if you do it would mean your game plan might not be fit for purpose.

And whoever it was who said the Anus web page is shit has actually overestimated its quality, and you can't do that.

I'm a bit worried we are going to show them too much respect.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
3 - 0 Albion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here