Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton stadium conundrum

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
So, my boy and I are going to the Everton game.

However, he's in LV1 and I'm in LV2. I'm assuming there is no way to move between those two parts of the ground?

The club have been unable to reseat us. He had fewer points than I did so we had to apply for his ticket after mine.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
So, my boy and I are going to the Everton game.

However, he's in LV1 and I'm in LV2. I'm assuming there is no way to move between those two parts of the ground?

The club have been unable to reseat us. He had fewer points than I did so we had to apply for his ticket after mine.

First question how old is your son, as in can he sit on his own, do you trust him and others

el punal

I would imagine once you've gone through the turnstiles there shouldn't be a problem as they're both in the lower tier (as opposed to the upper tier) of the stand. Having been to numerous away games over the seasons I've never had a problem with sit/stand where you want situation. Us Albion fans are such an accommodating bunch! Get there early, go to where one of your seats is booked and strap yourself in, so to speak. Enjoy the game.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
I would imagine once you've gone through the turnstiles there shouldn't be a problem as they're both in the lower tier (as opposed to the upper tier) of the stand. Having been to numerous away games over the seasons I've never had a problem with sit/stand where you want situation. Us Albion fans are such an accommodating bunch! Get there early, go to where one of your seats is booked and strap yourself in, so to speak. Enjoy the game.

I would say do that in every other season but this one. The amount of times (well 4 to be exact) I have been away this season ,met up with friends in the away stand and other Brighton fans have made an issue about us 'being in there seats!!' Its an away game, stand where you like and sing your heart out.

Wasn't this difficult last season!!

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I would say do that in every other season but this one. The amount of times (well 4 to be exact) I have been away this season ,met up with friends in the away stand and other Brighton fans have made an issue about us 'being in there seats!!' Its an away game, stand where you like and sing your heart out.

With there being lots of restricted views at Everton I’d imagine that who sits where will be important to lots of people.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
In next week's episode Hamilton senior and junior visit Highbury.

md15535620451.jpg

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing

Never a truer word spoken

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Next thing you know, fans will be wanting to sit in their seats rather than being forced to stand:facepalm:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

I dont disagree with your general point but the trouble this year is that there is nowhere else to go because every game (more or less) is sold out. It's always been the case that everyone tends to stick to thier seats when it's sold out but singers to the back, kids and people who want to sit down to the front when seats exceed demand.

To the original question - the closer to the front you go as a pair in seats that aren't yours. The less likely you are to get asked to move.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here