Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] I need your help! (University research)

DanLazar2018

Mar 1, 2018
Hello,

I’m a third-year university student at the University of Kent. Currently, I’m undertaking research for my dissertation on the effect of sponsoring teams in the Premier League towards the sponsor’s brand.

Would really appreciate it if you could spare just a few (3-4) minutes completing my questionnaire.

All data collected is completely anonymous and will only be used to aid my research. If you have any questions, please contact me: dl357@kent.ac.uk

Thank you in advance!

https://kbs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0vwwSB8oeyUNpNH

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Done, but have to say, I was fairly negative in my response to our kit sponsor. Don't really feel they have added more than the name. Not aware they have ever offered anything to the fans as a result?

Would have answered totally differently if it had been previous shirt sponsors rather than a big corporate.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Done, but have to say, I was fairly negative in my response to our kit sponsor. Don't really feel they have added more than the name. Not aware they have ever offered anything to the fans as a result?

I was positive in terms of 'are they considered a quality brand', etc, but negative in terms of would I be any more likely to use their products. I never have in the past, and have no plans to.

As for, 'have they offered anything to the fans?' - not directly, but they are a huge local employer and have handsomely backed the Albion's charitable / community efforts, so feel overall pretty happy about their brand adorning our shirt.

Way better than some crappy Asian betting nonsense.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
done

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Done. Interesting questions and quick to complete (c. one minute).

Good luck with the dissertation.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Done.

Our particular sponsor offers a service I basically don't buy, so most of the questions were a bit irrelevant, but there you go.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Done - though I've never bought anything from American Express but they are a big local employer
Whenever I see the team running out on to the field I thank God that we are not sponsored by "Chckywoccydoodah" !!!!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I was satisfied with the last time I purchased a product/ service from the company that sponsors the team.

I have never brought an American Express product, but there is no option for this response.

Also what about sleeve sponsors

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here