Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Izquierdo

Votes: 42 42.4%
  • Jara Reyes

Votes: 20 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oct 25, 2003
onto Group C....I'll be running groups C and D (almost) simultaneously so that all is done in time to start the second round on Monday (with a day of rest on sunday). Group A is almost finished and Group B is up until tomorrow

onto Group C then, same rules apply, top 4 go through, 48 hours to vote

Jonny Dixon
Nationality: Spanish
Position: Striker/film and television producer and director
Albion Career: 2008-09 (5 apps 0 goals)
Flair Profile: Minor celebrity status. Ultimate "punching above weight" WAG. Fantastic appearance. Great post-football life
1200px-Jonny_Dixon_(2009).jpg

Federico Turienzo
Nationality: Argentinian
Position: Striker
Albion Career: 2005-06 (4 apps 0 goals)
Flair Profile: Trendsetting "foreign flop". Great hair. The original "latino stallion"
26563_federico_turienzo_1.jpg

Peter Smith
Nationality: English
Position: Defender
Albion Career: 1994-99 (unable to obtain further information)
Flair Profile: Gangly fan favourite. Rampaging runs. Great dreadlocks
01ASWTPN.jpeg

Abdul Razak
Nationality: Ivorian (5 caps 0 goals)
Position: Midfielder
Albion Career: 2012 (6 apps 0 goals)
Flair Profile: Ludicrously good debut before doing nothing else. Had an attitude too much for GUS POYET to handle. Has faded into obscurity
abdul-razak-during-brighton-hove-albion-6171925.jpg

David Gonzalez
Nationality: Colombian (2 caps)
Position: Goalkeeper
Albion Career: 2012 (4 apps)
Flair Profile: He's a South American goalkeeper, need I say more? Oh- ponytail
brighton-watford-120417-6490021.jpg

Cristian Baz
Nationality: Argentinian
Position: Winger
Albion Career: 2010-11 (7 apps 0 goals)
Flair Profile: Argentinian. Skillful but ill-suited to English football. Great penalty in a penalty shoot out
33600_med_cristian_baz.jpg

Jose Izquierdo
Nationality: Colombian (2 caps 1 goal)
Position: Winger
Albion Career: 2017- (23 apps 4 goals)
Flair Profile: Exciting winger. Can drift in and out of games. Good social media presence. Great hair
839750008.jpg

Gonzalo Jara Reyes
Nationality: Chilean (110 caps 3 goals)
Position: Defender
Albion Career: 2011-12 (14 apps 0 goals)
Flair Profile: Absolute psychopath. Was always getting banned for driving. Once missed a game as he was pulled over on the way WHILST HE WAS BANNED from driving. Stuck a finger up someones bum in the Copa America
3473447_640px.jpg

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
What a group!

Turienzo, Dixon, Razak, Reyes and my Nomination Smith.

For me Smith hasnt got a chance in this group which is a shame, but another right back should take this by storm.

Capped 110 time for Chile, In the 2015 Copa América quarter-finals match against Uruguay he provoked Uruguayan Edinson Cavani into a second yellow card and expulsion by slapping Cavani and, according to replays, appeared to insert his finger into Cavani's anus. Jara faked a fall to the floor. Outragoues Drink Driving and being caught driving to a game whilst banned. has there been a more internationally capped player for the Albion. #VOTEJARA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIVFX_0iBrU

Stumpy Tim

What a group!

Turienzo, Dixon, Razak, Reyes and my Nomination Smith.

For me Smith hasnt got a chance in this group which is a shame, but another right back should take this by storm.

Capped 110 time for Chile, In the 2015 Copa América quarter-finals match against Uruguay he provoked Uruguayan Edinson Cavani into a second yellow card and expulsion by slapping Cavani and, according to replays, appeared to insert his finger into Cavani's anus. Jara faked a fall to the floor. Outragoues Drink Driving and being caught driving to a game whilst banned. has there been a more internationally capped player for the Albion.

That's compelling

Oct 25, 2003
gotta go with Jonny Dixon here. He was basically a minor celebrity who was alright at football and found himself playing at a reasonably high level by accident. He had it all, the looks, the girls, the lifestyle. What he didn't have were the footballing skills

oh- and he was going out with Holly Vallance......

......whilst playing for ALDERSHOT

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Having seen Izquierdo is winning the vote, I wonder if one rule to consider in future years is banning all current players. There are obviously too many people who vote as though it’s a popularity contest. Izquierdo’s pig is quite flair, but there is no way he’s shown enough to be leading this vote.

Needs to be caught having a threesome or needs his own clothing brand, potentially release an album with FBS.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
gotta go with Jonny Dixon here. He was basically a minor celebrity who was alright at football and found himself playing at a reasonably high level by accident. He had it all, the looks, the girls, the lifestyle. What he didn't have were the footballing skills

oh- and he was going out with Holly Vallance......

......whilst playing for ALDERSHOT

It’s true. The pinnacle of JDs football ‘career’ should have been playing at Old Trafford in one of those big charity matches, as one of Robbie Williams’ mates

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Having seen Izquierdo is winning the vote, I wonder if one rule to consider in future years is banning all current players. There are obviously too many people who vote as though it’s a popularity contest. Izquierdo’s pig is quite flair, but there is no way he’s shown enough to be leading this vote.

Agree. Part of the phenotype of 'flair' is the player has to have been sold, sacked, retired owing to an injury obtained in some outrageous manner, or flounced. Its a given.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here