Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Twitter help please

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
My neice's husband has been sent out on deliveries in Devon, against the advice of the red weather warning. He is now stuck miles from home with no blankets, food or drink.
I'd be obliged if a few people could retweet to name and shame:
[tweet]969251503524532226[/tweet]

Coalburner

May 22, 2017
Why is there always at least one prat who, instead of offering helpful or supportive advice, finds it necessary to slag people off. You know who you are

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Not sure the tweet will do anyone any good. If it was a request for help I would understand

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
He possibly looked at the roads around him and considered that the main roads seemed ok and he would be able to drive on them.

Surely a professional driver would take possible severe weather into consideration when leaving for work and the possible risk of getting stuck and at least take something to keep warm with if the worst happens, its not as if there haven't been warnings for days

Of course its wrong for a company to expect drivers to risk their lives and I've no issues about naming and shaming the company

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Indeed it might even get the chap in question the sack ???

It's not a sackable offence to have a relative publicly slag off your employer.

Surely a professional driver would take possible severe weather into consideration when leaving for work and the possible risk of getting stuck and at least take something to keep warm with if the worst happens, its not as if there haven't been warnings for days

Of course its wrong for a company to expect drivers to risk their lives and I've no issues about naming and shaming the company

He's not a professional driver, he's a warehouseman.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
looking at the main roads around Haywards Heath I would expect them to be similarly passable in most local areas, obviously not the side roads but the main A roads that general traffic and buses etc use.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
looking at the main roads around Haywards Heath I would expect them to be similarly passable in most local areas, obviously not the side roads but the main A roads that general traffic and buses etc use.

There's not a Red Weather Warning in place for Haywards Heath currently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here