Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Free Punk IPA

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Not everyone’s cup of tea, but if anyone is interested, you can get yourself a free Punk IPA at any brewdog bar. Enjoy!

https://www.brewdog1million.com

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What was the first prize ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thought this was a political campaign a la free Nelson Mandela :facepalm:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Lovely stuff, thanks.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Just curious, how much is a pint of Punk over there? They rip you a new arse hole for a pint of it here, 1200-1500 yen > 8-10 quid which is expensive even by local beer prices. With plenty of fine domestic craft ales available I don't drink much Punk, needless to say. I don't mind the stuff but I sort of get the impression they are more focused on branding than taste.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just curious, how much is a pint of Punk over there? They rip you a new arse hole for a pint of it here, 1200-1500 yen > 8-10 quid which is expensive even by local beer prices. With plenty of fine domestic craft ales available I don't drink much Punk, needless to say. I don't mind the stuff but I sort of get the impression they are more focused on branding than taste.

I think they all charge what they think they can get away with, in Worthing I know of a bottle of Belgian La Chouffe costs £5 whereas in Culruyt in Belgium its the equivalent of £1.25 a bottle.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Giving it away as it's rank!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Love a Punk IPA. Their non-alcoholic beer is really nice too!

It sort of is, until you read the reviews about it tasting a 'bit soapy.' I took a few bottles of Nanny State to a BBQ last year, drank one and binned off the rest, asking myself: "Why am I doing this?" For me now, you either drink alcohol or you drink a soft drink and it kind of made me see the light that alcohol free alcohol is, well, completely pointless. (imho obviously)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here