Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The End of Wenger?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
If we beat them would defeat against 'minnows' Brighton and Hove Albion be seen as a game too far for Arsene? ???

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If we beat them would defeat against 'minnows' Brighton and Hove Albion be seen as a game too far for Arsene? ???

If we beat them, it would complete the hatrick of dismissed managers.
We beat Swansea away, Clements soon departed.
We beat West Ham away, again Bilic departed.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
He seems at the end of his tether, such a shame as I have admired the way his teams have played over the years.

I just think a few more losses against sides outside of the big 6 will see him being shown the door.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Haven't we got Steve Bruce sacked twice?

I feel that Sunday may well be a bit of a turning point.....

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hopefully [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Nah, they are used to getting dicked, especially this time of year.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wenger's mediocre Arsenal normally beat non-top 6 teams in the final months of each season, giving a false feelgood factor to Kroenke and the skrinking number of deluded Wenger loyalists. He plans for the squad to reach peak fitness at the tail end of the season.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Haven't we got Steve Bruce sacked twice?

I feel that Sunday may well be a bit of a turning point.....
Hopefully in our favour. My gut feeling is that Arsenal will be out to prove something, especially if they get beaten by Citeh.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Some people’s hopes are sailing dangerously close to the Chelsea one where a lot of people thought we could pick up 3 points against them. Arsenal is likely to be a very tough fixture. If we got 1 point I would over the moon.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Some people’s hopes are sailing dangerously close to the Chelsea one where a lot of people thought we could pick up 3 points against them. Arsenal is likely to be a very tough fixture. If we got 1 point I would over the moon.
Totally agree with this. Some people are close to "We only need to turn up for this one because they are a shambles right now". We are due a win against them though so fingers crossed that we don't show them too much respect. It will be a tough test for us.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Hopefully in our favour. My gut feeling is that Arsenal will be out to prove something, especially if they get beaten by Citeh.

This. We could be on the wrong end of a "reaction".

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Arsenal tend to pick up after a bad performance - that's why apart from all those trophies Wenger has stayed in his job as they remain a top 6 side, if not perhaps a top 4 side anymore.

They've just had a bad performance.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here