Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton Vs Swansea - Away fan perspective and opinion of Brighton

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I've reported you for trying to circumvent the swear filter. Just his initials with a few stared out letters is enough for a lengthy ban.
It's been like that for nearly two years, how have you only just noticed?
I thought I'd try this to see if it circumvented the swear filter, and at the moment, it does. I'll accept my ban with grace. She tried to circumvent it too!
I've never typed his name before so how would I know? I do now!!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Stephens didn't ****ing tackle anyone! Seriously, am I the only one who remained sober that day?

Yes you are correct it was not even a tackle, but please don't remind me of that day. I can still feel my blood starting to boil thinking about it. It took me a very long time to get over that game. I really thought our chance had gone.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Did he say Brighton...................................and Hove Albium at the start? and again shortly after?

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
"Dean you w*****!" :lolol:

Great little video that. Have a like and a subscribe.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I've got a lot of time for Swansea, my best mate is a season ticket holder there. The Gower and Mumbles are great. My daughters train (gymnastics) in Gorseinon, so I'm there 3 or 4 times a week.

I hope we both stay up.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I liked the mention of the seagulls flying around the stadium. It does seem that even though its away from the coast, they know its their team.

I counted eight perched on the East stand roof, 'watching' the game, at one point in the second half. There were another three circling around inside the stadium. It was during a substitution, so I didn't miss any part of the game.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Nice one, thanks.

Ps Gillingham is 70 miles away from Brighton

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Nice one, thanks.

Ps Gillingham is 70 miles away from Brighton

It just seems like a lot further when you have to travel there!! Best part about Gillingham is the
view out of the rear window when you leave the sh*te hole.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Hi all,

Made this little video from the match on Saturday, I'm a Swansea fan so it's an interesting watch showing what other clubs think of you

I also talk a little bit about the history of Brighton so correct me if I get anything wrong

Let me know what you think!
Cheers, the groundhopper

Nice film - made all the easier by us being victorious. Nice to see a simple and accurate take on the recent past. One that Swans fans would appreciate given their journey as well.

I hope you're right and that we are staying up. I think we can do it, but a tough run-in.

Will watch you against the MASSIVE tonight and be wishing you well.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I thought that was very good and I like your reasonable attitude. From a feedback point of view I would do a bit more about the ground and the environment when you go to away grounds as that is a useful resource for future visits. All the best for your future videos...

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I've reported you for trying to circumvent the swear filter. Just his initials with a few stared out letters is enough for a lengthy ban.

It's been like that for nearly two years, how have you only just noticed?

I don’t talk about that ****

Edit. I see that didn’t get past the swear filter either [emoji23][emoji23]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here