Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton Vs Swansea - Away fan perspective and opinion of Brighton

thegroundhopper

Feb 18, 2018
Hi all,

Made this little video from the match on Saturday, I'm a Swansea fan so it's an interesting watch showing what other clubs think of you

I also talk a little bit about the history of Brighton so correct me if I get anything wrong

Let me know what you think!
Cheers, the groundhopper

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I thought your video was okay and I liked the fact that you’d been honest enough to change your mind about the penalty decision. All in all good work sir.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
That was very enjoyable. Nice to watch an opposing fan's video without all the effing and blinding, a la West Ham. This piece would have been more than a few minutes work. It seems you hate Mike Dean as much as us! Honest opinion of what you saw. You deserve to stay up just because of the nice things you've said about us, and of course, for Natterjack's sake too!
Nice one Groundhopper.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Nice work, thanks for posting..........pretty fair reflection all round, especially the Swans fan who shouted 'Mike Dean you w*****' after the pen. No arguments down here about that. :laugh:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Hi all,

Made this little video from the match on Saturday, I'm a Swansea fan so it's an interesting watch showing what other clubs think of you

I also talk a little bit about the history of Brighton so correct me if I get anything wrong

Cheers, the groundhopper

Hymns and Arias is my favourite chant of all time. Beautiful. Great video too!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Hi all,

Cheers, the groundhopper

The Site Foreman ( I think that was his job) was a massive Swans fan, he started posting on here during the Amex build and was a great source of information during construction!!

thegroundhopper

Feb 18, 2018
"I really despise The Complete And Utter Shyster" (Dean)

You've come to the right place fella!

We hate The Complete And Utter Shyster here in Swansea as he gave Cardiff City a 93rd minute penalty for a dive when we were 2-1 up at the last game in Ninian Park and also he sent off one of our players in the 4th minute of a championship play-off semi final ruining the game.

Why the general all round hate for Dean in Brighton? (he gave us most of the decisions on Saturday but the big ones he never gives to us and/or gives to the other team)

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Hi all,

Cheers, the groundhopper

Great stuff.

The Complete And Utter Shyster is universally despised isn't he? (Just testing the swear filter)

EDIT - no the filter that changes M*** D*** to TCAUS is still on :clap:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
The Site Foreman ( I think that was his job) was a massive Swans fan, he started posting on here during the Amex build and was a great source of information during construction!!

That was the legendary "Natterjack". Barry Izbak and I had a drink with him Friday night before the game. Because he worked on our stadium and became friends with loads of our supporters through NSC, Brighton are his second team. Watching Swansea play Brighton in the Premier League is something he wished for since our stadium was finished. He's had his dream come true, although the result didn't go his way on the two occasions this season.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We hate The Complete And Utter Shyster here in Swansea as he gave Cardiff City a 93rd minute penalty for a penalty when we were 2-1 up at the last game in Ninian Park and also he sent off one of our players in the 4th minute of a championship play-off semi final ruining the game.

Why the general all round hate for Dean in Brighton? (he gave us most of the decisions on Saturday but the big ones he never gives to us and/or gives to the other team)

The game against Middlesboro that we had to win to go up from The Championship. Dean is piloted in from the Prem to ref it. Dale Stephens goes in for a 50 / 50 and wins the ball. Gaston Ramirez gets there too late and Stephens clips him, leaving a ickle teensy bit of blood above Gaston's 2cm shin pads. Dean takes out a yellow card to show to Stephens. Gaston knocks the yellow out of Dean's hand. Does MD

a) Send off Ramirez for man handling him and book Stephens?
b) Pick the card up and book Stephens or
c) Send off Stephens

Only The Complete And Utter Shyster would have picked c)

Not only did we not go up, I had to look at a stadium full of the ugliest people in football celebrating and travel over 5 hours home with a depressed hipster.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Nice vid and commentary, well done :cheers:

The game itself was a cracker despite all attempts by The Complete And Utter Shyster to destroy flowing game.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
We hate The Complete And Utter Shyster here in Swansea as he gave Cardiff City a 93rd minute penalty for a dive when we were 2-1 up at the last game in Ninian Park and also he sent off one of our players in the 4th minute of a championship play-off semi final ruining the game.

TCAUS sent off Stephens at Middlesbrough in the winner-takes-all fixture 2 seasons ago, having initially produced a yellow. Stephens had just equalised and we were pressing for a winner. Oh yeah, he's also a narcissistic cumt.

Very fair video, have liked it on YT.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here