Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 30 arsenal tickets now available - lots in sw corner - be quick

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Me too. Still 7 left in S1G including three together...

seagurl

Mar 21, 2012
Thanks

Me too. Still 7 left in S1G including three together...
Only saw this this evening. Got two for friends. Not together but quite close. Gave up hope of getting any! One left it seems.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Still a few more to come in on ticket exchange I expect from the further afield STHs who can't made it/be bothered to make it with road and rail disruption.
I got two front row ESU for family.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I put two up on the ticket exchange in the north stand a couple of days ago. I wonder if they have gone yet.

I put two up on the ticket exchange in the north stand a couple of days ago. I wonder if they have gone yet.

Just one seat (d block) available in the North so looks like it has been sold or not listed properly.

Surely you would have had a confirmation email from the club once listed and again once it was sold confirming a voucher is on it’s way?!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Easy enough to check whether they're still available on the ticket website. When they're sold you normally get a slightly odd email which doesn't state they have been.......

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Is the ticket exchange closed? I have two tickets I was just about to list in the front of WSU H block... pity if I (and anyone looking for them) have missed the boat.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Just one seat (d block) available in the North so looks like it has been sold or not listed properly.

Surely you would have had a confirmation email from the club once listed and again once it was sold confirming a voucher is on it’s way?!

Unfortunate it doesn’t seem to work that way. The first we knew for definite our Swansea tickets had sold was when the vouchers arrived in the post this morning.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Is the ticket exchange closed? I have two tickets I was just about to list in the front of WSU H block... pity if I (and anyone looking for them) have missed the boat.

This survey is currently closed. Please contact the author of this survey for further assistance.

#helpful

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here