Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fenerbahce V Galatasaray

borat

Jul 16, 2003
Hoping to go to the Fenerbahce versus Galatasaray game in a couple of weeks time. The trip is dependent on getting tickets.

Any NSCers got any tips as how best to get tickets?

Have seen some on Viagogo but have read that you need to sign up for a ''Passolig'' card to actually get into the stadium (Fenerbahce's).

Any suggestions on the best way to get tickets from people that have been recently would be appreciated!

Cheers

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Be surprised if you get a ticket for this fixture

Balders

Aug 19, 2013
From Trip Advisor (Good Luck!)

Greetings,

I have recently returned from a trip to Istanbul and wanted to post a few tips for getting football tickets. The Turkish Super League requires all supporters (including tourists) to secure a Passolig Identity Card prior to purchasing tickets. This requires tourists to have their passports in hand ahead of time in order for them to process this Passolig Card. The process can take a bit of time so I would recommend going to the ticket office before match day to avoid long lines for both the Passolig card and ticket.

Step 1 is to go to the ticket office and let them know you need to register for a Passolig

Step 2 they will ask for your passport and make a copy of it in addition to adding your personal information into their database along with your mobile number along with 25 TL for the registration fee for the card (this is in addition to the match ticket)

Step 3 Unless you otherwise specify, they will print your Passolig MasterCard with the home team logo which will officially register you as a supporter of that home club. I have heard other reports of supporters asking them to print a card without a logo so they can attend matches of other clubs without incident but I did not do this myself. My Passolig was printed with a Galatasaray logo since I attended the match in their home section.

Step 4 You will need to then select your ticket and pay the fee for the ticket. The cashier will then apply that fee to your card since the card itself is a MasterCard.

Step 5 You will get your Passolig card and a paper receipt showing where your ticket is located.

Step 6 Return to the stadium for match day, you need to have both your Passolig and paper recepit just to verify your seat location. Security will scan your Passolig on the way into the season at two separate stations and ensure that the picture matches with your face.

Step 7 Enjoy the match!

Its important to point out that each fan needs their own card, even if they are children. All supporters need their own card which means 25 TL per fan. The card is then valid for 5 years. After you initially submit your passport for the card you will not need to bring it to the match when you return.

Hope this helps.....I would highly recommend taking in a match, even the biggest clubs have great ticket availability and ticket prices are very reasonable. All said i attended a Galatasaray match sitting first row for a total of $51 USD (this included the price of my Passolig). Concessions and team gear are also very reasonably priced at the stadium

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Needed my passport to get a ticket on the gate for a Polish game (Slask Wroclaw v Gornik Zabre) even though the stadium was a quarter full. Not unusual on the continent

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here