Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Jeremy Kyle

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
After taking the day off I thought I'd make a nice sasauge and egg sandwich, flicking through the morning tv I stumbled across old jezza for the first time in about 10 years. How do these people get through life!? Surely a mass cull of any contestants that appeared on the show since it was first aired would do wonders for the country? Or Graham could take them backstage for a lethal injection..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I've always maintained the view that the "aftercare" on these sorts of shows should be the kill room of an abattoir.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
What do you think speaks worse of what our society has come to?

a) low income, poorly educated people, discussing their personal problems on a TV stage and making fools of themselves,

or

b) people referring to others as an "underclass" and suggesting they should be "culled" in "the kill room of an abattoir".

?

I say b)

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009

a) low income, poorly educated people, discussing their personal problems on a TV stage and making fools of themselves,

or

b) people referring to others as an "underclass" and suggesting they should be "culled" in "the kill room of an abattoir".

?

I say b)

How about a C to consider?
Those who take seriously, all the shite that gets put on social media, these days!:lolol::facepalm:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
After taking the day off I thought I'd make a nice sasauge and egg sandwich, flicking through the morning tv I stumbled across old jezza for the first time in about 10 years. How do these people get through life!? Surely a mass cull of any contestants that appeared on the show since it was first aired would do wonders for the country? Or Graham could take them backstage for a lethal injection..

You be surprised at how close to home these families get dug up from.
I'm talking of the single brain cell districts of the UK.
People who come on with teeth that are styled on a car crash in a cemetery, one eye brow, eyes that point in the wrong direction (no pun intended), more than five digits on each hand and that Neolithic chin and forehead.
:shrug:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You be surprised at how close to home these families get dug up from.
I'm talking of the single brain cell districts of the UK.
People who come on with teeth that are styled on a car crash in a cemetery, one eye brow, eyes that point in the wrong direction (no pun intended), more than five digits on each hand and that Neolithic chin and forehead.
:shrug:
Yeah and somehow the **** still has 5 women fighting over him!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

or

?

I say b)
They bring nothing to life only take, what's wrong with culling That?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

or

?

I say b)

I say (a

and I'd add the wet blankets that defend them too. Would be good morning TV.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Modern version of a Victorian freak show. Or at least it's engineered that way.

Lowest common denominator TV. As much as they may be deemed responsible, it is clear that some of the people on that show lack the ability to understand the real reason why they are there- for mockery and entertainment.

Why don't we just bring back public hanging and be done with it ?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Modern version of a Victorian freak show. Or at least it's engineered that way.

Lowest common denominator TV. As much as they may be deemed responsible, it is clear that some of the people on that show lack the ability to understand the real reason why they are there- for mockery and entertainment.

Why don't we just bring back public hanging and be done with it ?

You've got my vote :wink:

Jan 30, 2008
after taking the day off i thought i'd make a nice sasauge and egg sandwich, flicking through the morning tv i stumbled across old jezza for the first time in about 10 years. How do these people get through life!? Surely a mass cull of any contestants that appeared on the show since it was first aired would do wonders for the country? Or graham could take them backstage for a lethal injection..

Sent from my sm-a310f using tapatalk
says a jeremy kyle fan :facepalm:
regards
DR

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Very influential people. They took us out of the EU.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

I don't believe anything from The Sun.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Jeremy Kyle

After taking the day off I thought I'd make a nice sasauge and egg sandwich, flicking through the morning tv I stumbled across old jezza for the first time in about 10 years. How do these people get through life!? Surely a mass cull of any contestants that appeared on the show since it was first aired would do wonders for the country?
I can't be the only one clicking on this thread expecting you to tell us to tune in, as you were going to be on?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean

I love those quotes at the start of Andromeda :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here