Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Radio5 Monday Night Club - PL relegation discussion

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
They're spending the next 20 minutes on this, covering every club in the mix.

20 mins ? Pathetic. The title is over and who cares if Chelsea or Spurs finish 3rd or 4th.

The real drama is happening at the other end.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You didn't miss anything. Ian Wright said we'd be fine, followed by mumbling agreement from Kelly Cates, John Cross and Steve Claridge.

Yes, I too was pretty miffed at being rejected out of hand as serious relegation candidates. Very disrespectful. I'm offended........bordering on outraged........

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
So who did Wright predict to go down ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, I too was pretty miffed at being rejected out of hand as serious relegation candidates. Very disrespectful. I'm offended........bordering on outraged........

Yes. The dirty ********. Endless talk of crisis here and crisis there and no mention of Chris here and Chris there. The dirty ********.
:lolol:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It's time you taught your cat to know its place, then. Giving itself airs like that.....................

Have you seen his cat ? It's the biggest ginger Tom you will ever see.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My cat could make such insightful comment.
GT's being a little disingenuous.

Wrighty has reservations over Huddersfield, thinks Newcastle going 0-2 up and still not winning is a massive blow.
Stoke are a one man team, and without Shaqiri are in trouble, Southampton are the biggest underachievers.
I genuinely can't remember what he said about palace, and Swansea's defeat against us was a big loss.

He was fairly sure all 3 promoted teams won't stay up.
Listening between the lines I think he thinks the other 2 are going straight back down.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Have you seen his cat ? It's the biggest ginger Tom you will ever see.
No I haven't. But however big and ginger it is, it has no f***in' right to start pontificating about football. It's not some sort of furry pundit pundit, it's a f***in' cat ffs!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
GT's being a little disingenuous.

Wrighty has reservations over Huddersfield, thinks Newcastle going 0-2 up and still not winning is a massive blow.
Stoke are a one man team, and without Shaqiri are in trouble, Southampton are the biggest underachievers.
I genuinely can't remember what he said about palace, and Swansea's defeat against us was a big loss.

He was fairly sure all 3 promoted teams won't stay up.
Listening between the lines I think he thinks the other 2 are going straight back down.

They thought Palace without Zaha have serious troubles, with no one else a match winner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here