Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Upgrade

TrickyDicky12345

Feb 26, 2018
Not sure if I’m allowed to post this but worth trying

Any ideas please?
Me and my grandson, who is aged 11, are both bronze members and we have tickets for Sunday’s game but he cannot go so I’d like to take my daughter (adult) to her first game. The ticket office say I cannot upgrade at any cost. They’ve said that if I could get a Drs certificate to say he’s not fit then they may refund but it would then be for sale publicly and only another bronze or season ticket holder could buy it and I’d buy it off them. I’m furious. Can anyway suggest anything please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sadly not, the rules are black and white, no grey areas now or assistance if you have the wrong type of ticket unless you have a season ticket where you can have 6 upgrades a season.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You get 6 upgrades a season, have you gone over that?

TrickyDicky12345

Feb 26, 2018
I know. I’d gladly discard his and pay full price again because the way it is the seat will be empty

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
Tickets are only available to bronze members and season ticket holders guests. Would an (expensive) solution be to buy your daughter a bronze membership?

TrickyDicky12345

Feb 26, 2018
I would gladly have done that but I’m pleased to say it has been sorted now. I can’t say how I’m afraid but it’s all above board.
Thanks everyone [emoji106]

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
It is madness how black and white club are with transfers. Unbelievable cant transfer to daughter when grandchild cant go. Who knows daughter may enjoy it enough to to become a long term fan in any division. If we went down think club may regret upsetting a lot of long term fans. What on earth do club gain by taking this stance

TrickyDicky12345

Feb 26, 2018
I couldn’t agree with you more. If I could tell you who sorted it you’d think it even more stupid

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It is madness how black and white club are with transfers. Unbelievable cant transfer to daughter when grandchild cant go. Who knows daughter may enjoy it enough to to become a long term fan in any division. If we went down think club may regret upsetting a lot of long term fans. What on earth do club gain by taking this stance

Precisely. They are not only turning away potential new supporters but also pissing off their established ones by expecting them to just bin the cost of the ticket. Absolute madness and we need to keep telling them so.

Not sure if I’m allowed to post this but worth trying

Any ideas please?
Me and my grandson, who is aged 11, are both bronze members and we have tickets for Sunday’s game but he cannot go so I’d like to take my daughter (adult) to her first game. The ticket office say I cannot upgrade at any cost. They’ve said that if I could get a Drs certificate to say he’s not fit then they may refund but it would then be for sale publicly and only another bronze or season ticket holder could buy it and I’d buy it off them. I’m furious. Can anyway suggest anything please?

Sometimes the club could do themselves a lot of favours and upset no one by showing a bit of empathy and common sense in some situations.

Failing that, maybe let someone on here know which stand you have bought your tickets in. And then, maybe a season ticket holder with a kids ticket would offer do upgrade their kids ticket for you. You then give them your unupgradeable kids ticket so their kid can access the ground and you use the upgraded ticket so your older daughter can get in.

Once inside you simply revert to your original seats........

TrickyDicky12345

Feb 26, 2018
I’ve managed to sort it now. I can’t tell you how but suffice to say that someone has realised the stupidity and stepped in.

TrickyDicky12345

Feb 26, 2018
Sometimes the club could do themselves a lot of favours and upset no one by showing a bit of empathy and common sense in some situations.

Failing that, maybe let someone on here know which stand you have bought your tickets in. And then, maybe a season ticket holder with a kids ticket would offer do upgrade their kids ticket for you. You then give them your unupgradeable kids ticket so their kid can access the ground and you use the upgraded ticket so your older daughter can get in.

Once inside you simply revert to your original seats........

Many thanks for that

Duda

Mar 21, 2018
Hello everyone) tell me please, I want to buy a ticket for the match with Huddersfield on April 7, can I do it without Bronze Membership or season ticket?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Hello everyone) tell me please, I want to buy a ticket for the match with Huddersfield on April 7, can I do it without Bronze Membership or season ticket?

Yes if you have a purchase history. Otherwise you'd need a season ticket holder to buy you a guest ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here