Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Youth football-Cheating linos!

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
It seems the higher you go up the leagues the worse it gets! Whats wrong with managers/coaches who willingly allow these individuals to stoop to such levels.! It is becoming worringly accepted as the normal thing which i find really sad and is it any wonder we have so many teenagers left frustrated and confused and end up giving it all up! Shame on all those cheating,pathetic half wits.You know who you are!

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
No need to elaborate on your story. Tell the villagers to light their torches and grab the pitchforks! Let’s get those mother hubbards!

Oct 25, 2003
We had a game with NO linesmen recently as both teams turned up with 10 men. To be honest the offside decisions were more accurate than normal as no linesmen is better than a disinterested sub/someone’s dad- don’t see the point in linesmen at the lowest level at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 7, 2003
An old football manager of mine was usually a very honest lino. I was the keeper in the team. The only time he was not so honest was in games we were winning comfortably so he would not flag the striker offside as he thought I would want a save to make. The back four just thought he was not paying attention until we finally figured out what he was doing. Needless to say, we pointed out that we quite liked keeping clean sheets (he used to be a striker himself) and he stopped doing it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here