Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Labour in the grip of Corbynite extremists...

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I am not a member of Momentum however I have had contact with momentum both face to face and in writing and I have say of all those I have meet and spoken with have been polite normal individuals and not what the Establishment would have you believe

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Corbyn is just a rather dumb stooge for the real hard left whose power lies hidden behind the scenes and has as its public face McDonnell, McCluskey and Lansman. The key question is how far the hard left's advance into all corners of the Labour Party will be allowed to continue before the sensible membership decide enough is enough and form a new centre left party based on so-called "Progressive" politics and policies.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
WTF has a proper mp got to do with BHA FC?

**** off to ukip/BNP world or whatever underock hovel you came from please,

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ha ha ha ! this is going to be a beauty of a thread ! Strange it's appearance coincides with Labours shift to supporting the UK being part of a Customs Union with the EU ? just had another set of orders from Dacre and The Digger and the Barclay Brothers [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] ?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I am not a member of Momentum however I have had contact with momentum both face to face and in writing and I have say of all those I have meet and spoken with have been polite normal individuals and not what the Establishment would have you believe

"**** off to ukip/BNP world or whatever underock hovel you came from please,"

Like this you mean???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here