Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pre Match Crutch

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Anyone else notice the lady (who I presume was a sponsor) waving her crutch around like mad prior to kick off!

Just made it to the touch line before kick off before giving CH a hug in his technical area. The person accompanying her was battling to get her off!

Can we have this pre match build up every game :lol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That young club person was struggling to get her off the pitch, thought she was hilarious

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I was in the East Upper yesterday and saw this person - thought it was an old bloke from my vantage point. Made me laugh; twirling the walking stick like Charlie Chaplin! :lolol: I think there was a keenness to get the match started, but she clearly wanted to make the most of the occasion!

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Yes very funny. Can somebody say who she is. Surely sponsors dont go out in middle pre game. Maybe an oldie mascot

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I could see this from the North I thought it was a chap and the twirling was in time to ring of fire

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'd love someone to twirl my crutch. :wink:

Hope this helps.

twirl.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
According to the missus she’s seen him regularly in the iTalk Lounge. He’s an old boy who is either a 1901 member in the iTalk Lounge, or he’s frequently taken in there as a guest.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here