kevo

Mar 8, 2008

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Living in Sheffield, Wednesday's demise is really, really funny. Hope United make the playoffs too.

766a3024fdd95ddda68a5edda76652fc.gif

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Their forum thread is an entertaining read. Why bother commenting if you're not interested? :wanker:

I'm surprised the administrator hasn't locked that thread: some highly libellous comments there. It's fair comment to say that the ref's incompetent, it's defamatory to say he's corrupt.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Did they use the torches on their mobile phones to pour light on these atrocities?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Fair.
You deserve an apology from me.
What I thought was funny after 8 pints celebrating our record equalling top flight win, looks less so the next day...
Sorry.
Fair do's.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Weds :)lol:) made 17 tackles, 16 of which were given as fouls. Villa made 14, only one of which was given as a foul. Does seem a bit 'unusual'.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Their forum thread is an entertaining read. Why bother commenting if you're not interested? :wanker:

I quite enjoy these threads as they highlight what a trainwreck of a club they are, Incompetent management and mediocre players. When it comes to under achieving these basket cases never fail to amuse.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I'm not Poirot , but it sounds looks like sour grapes to me based on a tale of two penalties.

I'll look forward to the FA investigation anyway as the stats seem suspicious but I'll take a guess now that NS won't be done for;

a) not awarding a penalty that was a dive

and b) awarding a penalty for a foul.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here