Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Swansea Goal

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Is it just me or was there a blatant handball by Abraham that the complete and utter shyster ignored in the build up to their goal? seem to remember being stupefied at it not being given, but haven't really seen it mentioned elsewhere. what did you guys see?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Looks INSANELY like handball on first viewing, but actually wasn’t.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
He didn't.
Without actually being hand ball at all.

Watch the highlights.

I have it's still handball. the ball from the keeper goes over the Albion player, it is then caught and dropped to the floor where it is then brought under control by a high boot. The only conclusion I can reach is that you are in fact Mike Dean

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
At the game it looked like the most blatant hand-ball ever, but then I saw this:
Which is completely misleading, as it doesn't show the footage of the bloody hand-ball!
He didn't.
Without actually being hand ball at all.

Watch the highlights.
:facepalm:
I have it's still handball.
You're quite right. It's shown properly on MOTD (not that they talked about it).
The only conclusion I can reach is that you are in fact The Complete And Utter Shyster
:(

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He basically caught the ball and put it on the ground. In front of the referee. I'm not going to complain about Dean today though. I'm just going to wonder if, when I wake up tomorrow, this has all been a very surreal dream.

Mike Dean gives us a penalty and Trig admits that he got something completely wrong. Next thing people will be trying to convince me that Donald Trump is the president of the USA.

I need more alcohol.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here