Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I hate that the club still use 0844 telephone numbers

Even Ryan Air have ditched them now.

They seems tinpot, still cost a fortune and although not against the law (for sales and I assume upgrades, the reason I was calling) it really is against the spirit of the rules that were introduced last year to curb their use.

In the past I’ve rung supporter services to upgrade a ticket, but they were having none of it today. I rung back on a crappy line on Skype.

If there was a way to do this online there would not be an issue. The only suggestion the operative had to me avoiding an expensive mobile call was to turn up on match day and add the the queues.....

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Yup - thats supporter services and has until recently worked a treat. Now they are insisting I call 0844 327 1901 to upgrade a ticket. I’m sure it the same people too - hey ho...

I agree about this. Most companies have thankfully ditched the prohibitive 7p a minute or more charge (over and above standard phone costs) etc to ring up and get through to customer service for various bits of ticket info. It would be a worthwhile gesture by the club. And its crazy that its difficult to upgrade tickets online.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I agree about this. Most companies have thankfully ditched the prohibitive 7p a minute or more charge (over and above standard phone costs) etc to ring up and get through to customer service for various bits of ticket info. It would be a worthwhile gesture by the club. And its crazy that its difficult to upgrade tickets online.
That must be the first time you've ever said anything vaguely negative about the club. I agree with you 100%, just surprised to hear you deviate from the party line.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here