Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who is the FLAIREST of them all? 2018- nominations thread

Oct 25, 2003
Back by popular demand it’s time to once more decide who the FLAIREST player in Albion history is.

To qualify a participant must:
-be nominated and seconded
-have played AT LEAST ONE competitive fixture for the Albion

Things to consider:
-great hair
-bad boy attitude
-alternative lifestyle
-off field shenanigans
-interesting non-football career
-unfulfilled potential
-immense skill

Amongst other things

Get nominating and may the flairest man win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Frank Worthington

81IIrxJWwfL.jpg

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Schelotto and Izquierdo are must haves as debutants Shirley?!?

Definitely these are the two new kids on the block.

I assume there are automatic byes into the competition for McCourt, Savage & Dixon (The Holy Trinity of Flair)?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Decisions, DECISIONS.

I'm going to lump in Cristian BAZ. After arriving in a duo with Augustin Battipiedi, I'd basically decided before he arrived that he was going to be our version of Carlos Tevez (except MUCH better). The highlight of his career was undoubtedly his cheeky penalty in the shootout win against Woking. I believe he's now become a chef, given that his career could reach no further heights.

Oct 25, 2003
Decisions, DECISIONS.

I'm going to lump in Cristian BAZ. After arriving in a duo with Augustin Battipiedi, I'd basically decided before he arrived that he was going to be our version of Carlos Tevez (except MUCH better). The highlight of his career was undoubtedly his cheeky penalty in the shootout win against Woking. I believe he's now become a chef, given that his career could reach no further heights.

From memory I’m not even sure he knew that it was the winning penalty. The most nonchalant penalty ever then a look of absolute confusion as he prepared to casually trot back to the Centre circle only to be confronted by jubilant team mates.

Yes he’s a great shout. Pretty talented but utterly unsuitable for English football, came with an excellent YouTube compilation as is par for the course for a South American signing, and disappeared without a trace

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
From memory I’m not even sure he knew that it was the winning penalty. The most nonchalant penalty ever then a look of absolute confusion as he prepared to casually trot back to the Centre circle only to be confronted by jubilant team mates.

Yes he’s a great shout. Pretty talented but utterly unsuitable for English football, came with an excellent YouTube compilation as is par for the course for a South American signing, and disappeared without a trace

He ticks all the boxes. He's a worth being SECONDED, and you know it. Do the right thing :lolol:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I nominate Abdul Razak, one of the greatest ever performances I can remember in an Albion shirt and tore Ipswich to pieces that day, then it all turned sour in spectacular fashion. An alleged row with Poyet, and shipped back off to Man City.

A long trail of clubs has followed and now plying his trade in the arse end of Sweden.

Still only 25 years old, so could turn it all around......but I doubt it.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
I nominate Abdul Razak, one of the greatest ever performances I can remember in an Albion shirt and tore Ipswich to pieces that day, then it all turned sour in spectacular fashion. An alleged row with Poyet, and shipped back off to Man City.

A long trail of clubs has followed and now plying his trade in the arse end of Sweden.

Still only 25 years old, so could turn it all around......but I doubt it.

Seconded

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Back by popular demand it’s time to once more decide who the FLAIREST player in Albion history is.

To qualify a participant must:
-be nominated and seconded
-have played AT LEAST ONE competitive fixture for the Albion

Things to consider:
-great hair
-bad boy attitude
-alternative lifestyle
-off field shenanigans
-interesting non-football career
-unfulfilled potential
-immense skill

Amongst other things