Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Will Brexit Actually Happen

Will The UK Leave The EU or Remain in The EU

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
First Brexit poll for many months, Mods can you let it run for a few days before merging with the other thread.

Some on the Brexit thread are convinced Brexit wont happen, have they got their finger on the pulse? Or just inserting it inappropriately?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
What will be will be, just concentrate on enjoying your life and making the most of it instead of fretting about sh!t we have no control over .
Have a good day

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The whole thing has just been a ploy to make it look like politicians actually earn their money, they don't.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Of course it will happen, the public voted it and if it doesn't we will see the people taking their borders back, as it's pretty obvious as to the strength of feeling about it. I may even build a wall.

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
You'd better hope it does happen, because if the remoaners get their way and we stay we can wave bye bye to the Pound and we'll be so heavily punished financially for having for having the temerity to try to leave we'll be the new Greece.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yeah ok,.....but how did you vote on the poll?
I knew I was being fed bullshit by both sides and decided not to be a mindless sheep and just vote for the sake of it, turns out I was right all along! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Do you think the last entry in your poll is the right thing to suggest as a highly responsible peace loving Brexiteer?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Do you think the last entry in your poll is the right thing to suggest as a highly responsible peace loving Brexiteer?

:lolol: Sorry but we live in a democracy and not a safe space, no opinions even the ones you consider extreme should be excluded from opinion, you are free to tell anyone that votes for pitchfork that you disagree though.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
The problem with the leave campaign is generated too many expectations of what was possible. Because they didn't define exactly what form brexit would take it allowed it to be all things to all people and now the more fervent brexiteers are somehow claiming that the entire 52% voted for a brexit exactly as they imagine it. Personally i think we should put the whole thing on hold and have a second referendum on a single transferable vote system setting out 3 or 4 options for how we should go forward.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The whole thing was a farce and everyone that voted should be ashamed of themselves.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The shit will hit the fan when those " Left Behind ", who voted out in the hope of change for the better realises that the crock of gold they were promised is really a crock of shite and they are worse off than before.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It'll happen.

Too many are far, far too obsessed by it as well.

Lemmings Day is still on.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I think that us leaving is by far the most likely outcome and that is what I voted. Not sure what option 3 means; it is hardly impartially-worded.

However my certainty has dropped slightly over the last 12 months. This is not because of the seditious activities of remainers but the jaw-droppingly and unprecedented incompetence of those driving the leave process. This means that I can envisage a, still unlikely but not impossible, scenario in which many leavers will be so fearful of association with a form of Brexit that satisfies no-one that they will head for the hills. This could lead to the whole movement collapsing or a passing of the buck back to the UK public with Farage and co returning to being perpetual victims and martyrs (with MEP salaries).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I struggle to see how May and Davis’ utter inability and incompetence will result in a deal which the British Parliament and the Lords will vote through. So no. If it does happen the positives will be that Ill focus more and work harder to get a different passport. Either was it won’t affect me but I feel sorry for those left behind.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I just can't wait to get our country back.

So glad no foreigner will be stealing my job now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here