Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dear Pep

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Dear Pep.

My team, Brighton & Hove Albion were due to play your team, Manchester City, on 18th March. Unfortunately we wont be able to make it that weekend as we have an FA Cup quarter final match at Old Trafford against Manchester United. May I take this opportunity to apologise about the short notice of our cancellation, I'm sure you will find something to do to beat the boredom of a weekend without a match.

Chris

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Dear Pep.
My team, Brighton & Hove Abion were due to play your team, Manchester City, on 18th March. Unfortunately we wont be able to make it that weekend as we have an FA Cup quarter final match at Old Trafford against Manchester United. May I take this opportunity to apologise about the short notice of our cancellation, I'm sure you will find something to do to beat the boredom of a weekend without a match.
Chris

if he could, i would think he would expect FA Cup game to be moved so as not to disrupt his clubs programme of games.:lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I was just saying the same. Games off cos of US hahahaha. Oh how I wish we’d got Man City or Wigan in the draw though!

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Can we add an additional paragraph in the letter to include a mention of his media campaign to pressure referees in to punishing wild challenges to protect players?

Nice to see that in full effect.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Annoyingly, this means we'll have a midweek trip to Citeh.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hopefully by the time we eventually play them, they've already won the title, and are resting their best players up in preparation for the Champions League :wink:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Dear Pep

You and your lads aren't so nice when you lose fair and square are you?

:wanker:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
20180219_222745.jpg

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
FOOTNOTE
My guess is the 17/18 April. This would be fifth from end game. Coming in to the match City need to be 12 points ahead to have won the title OR our game could be the title decider. Expect they'll try to win it two games before against Man United

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Dear Pep.

My team, Brighton & Hove Albion were due to play your team, Manchester City, on 18th March. Unfortunately we wont be able to make it that weekend as we have an FA Cup quarter final match at Old Trafford against Manchester United. May I take this opportunity to apologise about the short notice of our cancellation, I'm sure you will find something to do to beat the boredom of a weekend without a match.

Chris

Given Chris's outrageous touchline antics, are you sure he would write such a polite note? Would he not just be sticking putting his thumb to his nose, waggling his fingers - whilst decking him with the other hand?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Dear Pep.

Chris

Dear Pep

As we will be in Manchester for the weekend can we play you as planned on the Saturday and then Man United on the Sunday. In all honesty it will be our 1st 11 against you in the league and our 2nd string playing in the cup. It would just make it a nice weekend for the supporters and mean they wouldn't have to travel to Manchester twice within a few weeks

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Dear Pep.

Chris

Dear Pep,

Can I be a "fly on the wall" when you try explaining to your Chairman and the Board of Directors how you failed to beat Wigan and your players are over paid nobs who took this game, like you did, for granted, and can you please wear the "We don't like it up us" Tee Shirt for a while!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here